Cheap Wind trainer - is it worth it?

DaveB

Guest
I'm thinking of getting some kind of trainer for winter but the budget
is tight (actually at the moment there is no budget). I've seen the
following advetrised on ebay a few times now and was wondering what the
opinion is on it. I know absolutely nothing about trainers but during
winter I would like to be able to train at night and some kind of
trainer seems the best way to do it. I'll be in my workshop so noise
won't be a problem. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7211284520&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1

DaveB

DaveB wrote:
> I'm thinking of getting some kind of trainer for winter but the budget
> is tight (actually at the moment there is no budget). I've seen the
> following advetrised on ebay a few times now and was wondering what the
> opinion is on it. I know absolutely nothing about trainers but during
> winter I would like to be able to train at night and some kind of
> trainer seems the best way to do it. I'll be in my workshop so noise
> won't be a problem. Any thoughts?

Here's my thoughts :

http://www.aboc.com.au/perl/tips.pl?p=spinners

DaveB said:
I'm thinking of getting some kind of trainer for winter but the budget
is tight (actually at the moment there is no budget).
Any thoughts?
DaveB

Indoor trainers = awesome. If you can stretch your $ to get a fluid2, awesome^2...

cheers,
GPL