Cheap Wind trainer - is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by DaveB, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    I'm thinking of getting some kind of trainer for winter but the budget
    is tight (actually at the moment there is no budget). I've seen the
    following advetrised on ebay a few times now and was wondering what the
    opinion is on it. I know absolutely nothing about trainers but during
    winter I would like to be able to train at night and some kind of
    trainer seems the best way to do it. I'll be in my workshop so noise
    won't be a problem. Any thoughts?

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7211284520&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1

    DaveB

    Tags:

  2. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    DaveB wrote:
    > I'm thinking of getting some kind of trainer for winter but the budget
    > is tight (actually at the moment there is no budget). I've seen the
    > following advetrised on ebay a few times now and was wondering what the
    > opinion is on it. I know absolutely nothing about trainers but during
    > winter I would like to be able to train at night and some kind of
    > trainer seems the best way to do it. I'll be in my workshop so noise
    > won't be a problem. Any thoughts?

    Here's my thoughts :

    http://www.aboc.com.au/perl/tips.pl?p=spinners

  3. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

  4. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817

    Indoor trainers = awesome. If you can stretch your $ to get a fluid2, awesome^2...

    cheers,
    GPL