cheapest bike ever?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Doesnotcompute, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Rg

    Rg Guest

  3. RG wrote:

    > Obviously an SPD pedal newbie :))

    Or practising the "horizontal trackstand". Still, at least /someone/ found a use for the things...

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  4. >http://www.303.co.uk/up/rant/poorman.jpg

    Is that the latest in recumbents?

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
    <[email protected]> typed:
    >> You think he's fallen for the dark side?
    >
    > Hmm.. seems a bit of a grey area as to whether he has or hasn't ;-)

    The bike looks all white though

    IGMC

    Tony

    --
    "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not
    dying." Woody Allen

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > In news:[email protected], wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
    > <[email protected]> typed:
    > >> You think he's fallen for the dark side?
    > >
    > > Hmm.. seems a bit of a grey area as to whether he has or hasn't ;-)
    > >

    > The bike looks all white though
    >
    > IGMC
    >
    > Tony
    >
    > --
    > "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not
    > dying." Woody Allen

    Doubt whether the spokes even register, weight-wise...hhmmmm...have to get me some of them ;-)
    Aaarrgghhh...just checked the bikes..I have already!!, they're in-between the 'others'....

  8. On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:30:05 +0100, Dave did issue forth:

    > Doubt whether the spokes even register, weight-wise...hhmmmm...have to get me some of them ;-)
    > Aaarrgghhh...just checked the bikes..I have already!!, they're in-between the 'others'....

    Yeah, but look at the wheels. Don't look very radially true, do they?

    Huw "Bloody cowboy wheelbuilders" Pritchard

  9. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:30:05 +0100, Dave did issue forth:
    >
    > > Doubt whether the spokes even register, weight-wise...hhmmmm...have to
    get
    > > me some of them ;-) Aaarrgghhh...just checked the bikes..I have already!!, they're
    in-between
    > > the 'others'....
    >
    > Yeah, but look at the wheels. Don't look very radially true, do they?
    >
    > Huw "Bloody cowboy wheelbuilders" Pritchard

    bet he'll never get it nicked though ;-)