cheapest Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelsets in UK?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Me, Oct 5, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the cheapest dealer for Mavic Ksyrium Elite's?

    I'm looking on the web and the cheapest so far is about £275 a pair. can anyone beat that?

    if you know where I can get some cheaper please leave a link to a website or the name of a shop....

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    oops, scratch that, £259 inc p&p is the cheapest so far...

    can anyone top that? What about for Dura ace factory wheels? 7700 or SSCs? whos go the
    cheapest going?

    cheers for all the suggestions...

    "Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the cheapest dealer for Mavic Ksyrium Elite's?
    >
    > I'm looking on the web and the cheapest so far is about £275 a pair. can anyone beat that?
    >
    > if you know where I can get some cheaper please leave a link to a website
    or
    > the name of a shop....
    >
    > cheers

  3. Niv

    Niv Guest

  4. Me

    Me Guest

    just checked the ribble site and they have em for £250+9.50 p&p.

    is that a good deal? I've only been shopping for em for a few days, so I don't know whats what yet.

    I was hoping to find a closeout or something if they are changing model years.

    keep the suggestions coming...

    "Niv" <niv**mines_a_pint_you_spamheads**@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Tell us where then, we're all vaguely intrigued, Niv.
    >
    > "Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > oops, scratch that, £259 inc p&p is the cheapest so far...

  5. torreceuti

    torreceuti New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    [i have just bought them in Spain for EUR360. Is it cheap?

  6. Msa

    Msa Guest

    "torreceuti" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [i have just bought them in Spain for EUR360. Is it cheap?

    Not if you flew there to pick them up. :)

    --
    Mark (MSA)

    Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!