cheapest Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelsets in UK?

Me

Guest
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the cheapest dealer for Mavic Ksyrium Elite's?

I'm looking on the web and the cheapest so far is about £275 a pair. can anyone beat that?

if you know where I can get some cheaper please leave a link to a website or the name of a shop....

cheers

oops, scratch that, £259 inc p&p is the cheapest so far...

can anyone top that? What about for Dura ace factory wheels? 7700 or SSCs? whos go the
cheapest going?

cheers for all the suggestions...

"Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the cheapest dealer for Mavic Ksyrium Elite's?
>
> I'm looking on the web and the cheapest so far is about £275 a pair. can anyone beat that?
>
> if you know where I can get some cheaper please leave a link to a website
or
> the name of a shop....
>
> cheers

just checked the ribble site and they have em for £250+9.50 p&p.

is that a good deal? I've only been shopping for em for a few days, so I don't know whats what yet.

I was hoping to find a closeout or something if they are changing model years.

keep the suggestions coming...

news:p[email protected]...