Chicken the Way You Like It

Holy ****! It really does what I say. But that's just because I'm
sitting in the kitchen yelling commands to my girlfriend. Chickens
really turn me on.

ATP* wrote:
> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Probably Burger King's strangest promotion yet...

"kill camera operator" didn't work

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

On 11 Feb 2005 18:28:02 -0800, "tabber" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Holy ****! It really does what I say. But that's just because I'm
>sitting in the kitchen yelling commands to my girlfriend. Chickens
>really turn me on.

ahhh a chicken fan .....

here ya go .. A little clearer picture of the chicken ...

http://dev.magicosm.net/cgi-bin/public/corvidaewiki/bin/view/Game/SubservientChickenRequestList

I had to dig around for that URL at bit ..The first time I saw the
chicken, was back in april last year, hehehe .... after jackin around
with him/her/it for a few minutes, he mooned me ... I typed in and
asked him if he wanted an asswhippin and it dropped to its knees like
it was begging. hahaha then I typed that I'd kick his chicken ass and
he got up and started knockin his knees together and holdin its wings
over its eyes...
We were rollin, too funny

interestingly enough...

in the list of Won't Do

wardrobe malfunctions
vote for Bush
Believe Kerry
vote for Kerry
Believe Bush heh!

gn

--
How many times have you watched a Game Warden?
Through your scope.................