Chicken the Way You Like It

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by ATP*, Feb 11, 2005.

  1. ATP*

    ATP* Guest

    Tags:

  2. tabber

    tabber Guest

    Holy shit! It really does what I say. But that's just because I'm
    sitting in the kitchen yelling commands to my girlfriend. Chickens
    really turn me on.

  3. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    ATP* wrote:
    > http://www.subservientchicken.com/
    >
    > Probably Burger King's strangest promotion yet...

    "kill camera operator" didn't work

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  4. On 11 Feb 2005 18:28:02 -0800, "tabber" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Holy shit! It really does what I say. But that's just because I'm
    >sitting in the kitchen yelling commands to my girlfriend. Chickens
    >really turn me on.

    ahhh a chicken fan .....

    here ya go .. A little clearer picture of the chicken ...

    http://dev.magicosm.net/cgi-bin/public/corvidaewiki/bin/view/Game/SubservientChickenRequestList

    I had to dig around for that URL at bit ..The first time I saw the
    chicken, was back in april last year, hehehe .... after jackin around
    with him/her/it for a few minutes, he mooned me ... I typed in and
    asked him if he wanted an asswhippin and it dropped to its knees like
    it was begging. hahaha then I typed that I'd kick his chicken ass and
    he got up and started knockin his knees together and holdin its wings
    over its eyes...
    We were rollin, too funny

    interestingly enough...

    in the list of Won't Do

    wardrobe malfunctions
    vote for Bush
    Believe Kerry
    vote for Kerry
    Believe Bush heh!

    gn

    --
    How many times have you watched a Game Warden?
    Through your scope.................