Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Chorus Cassette Compatible with Record Groupo?

Started by puma · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,635 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 September 2004
Last activity
8 September 2004
Original author
puma
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,635
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello. I just wanted to make sure that the Chorus cassette was compatible with the Record groupo. Thanks. :eek:

  2. Fully compatible.

    Tom

  3. puma said:

    Hello. I just wanted to make sure that the Chorus cassette was compatible with the Record groupo. Thanks. :eek:

    100% - as long as they're both 10 speed groups! 🙂

  4. I feel so honored to have your first post herr_grepper. 😄

  5. puma said:

    Hello. I just wanted to make sure that the Chorus cassette was compatible with the Record groupo. Thanks. :eek:

    While technically possible, do you realize such a paring would be sacrilegious? It would be akin to marrying your cousin. You wouldn’t do that, would you?

  6. Well...I think the Record and Chorus can be cosidered as royalty in the cycling component realm. And it would not be uncommon (like in the real world) to maintain that elitism in the Campy royal family by marrying within. 🙂

  7. puma said:

    Well...I think the Record and Chorus can be cosidered as royalty in the cycling component realm. And it would not be uncommon (like in the real world) to maintain that elitism in the Campy royal family by marrying within. 🙂

    Thank you. That was good for a hearty and much needed laugh. A very well crafted and thought out reply, Puma. Quid Pro Quo.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.