I've just got my copy of the Christmas Radio Times and noted that BBC2 are showing Belleville Rendez-
vous on Christmas Day. So if you can't get out on your bike after all the turkey then an animated
film with a bit of a cycling theme may be just what we need.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Christmas Day film
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- UK and Europe
- Published
- 16 December 2003
- Last activity
- 18 December 2003
- Original author
- Jinx
- Posts
- 9
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 567
- Views / 30 days
- 5
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
I've just got my copy of the Christmas Radio Times and noted that BBC2 are showing Belleville Rendez-
vous on Christmas DayI'm off to see it on Thursday night :-D
Cheers, helen s
--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$ -
Quoted message said:
I've just got my copy of the Christmas Radio Times and noted that BBC2 are showing Belleville Rendez-
vous on Christmas Day.oh, but I'm working 7am to 11pm I have to hope the family will not interfere with the vtr!
terryJ
-
Comes highly recommended by my Highly Esteemed colleague Mr. Kelly. If it turns out to be pants, go
to Hither Green, ask for Mike and kick him.--
Dave Larrington - legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uklegslarry.beerdrinkers.co.ukOpen ↗
===========================================================
Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
bhpc.org.ukbhpc.org.ukOpen ↗
=========================================================== -
Terry said:
Quoted message said:
I've just got my copy of the Christmas Radio Times and noted that BBC2 are showing Belleville Rendez-
vous on Christmas Day.oh, but I'm working 7am to 11pm I have to hope the family will not interfere with the vtr!
If they do then you might be able to take some comfort in it being repeated on BBC3 or 4 a few
days later.Colin
-- -
[email hidden] (Terry) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I've ... noted that BBC2 are showing Belleville Rendez-vous on Christmas Day.
oh, but I'm working 7am to 11pm
I understand it is to be repeated on BBC3 a few days later
best wishes james
-
james said:
I understand it is to be repeated on BBC3 a few days laterAccording to the October audience research figures, BBC3,4 must have a negative audience.
barb.co.ukmonthreports.cfmOpen ↗BBC1: 25.2% BBC2: 10.9% BBC1+2: 36.1% All BBC: 36.0%
Tony
-
james said:
[email hidden] (Terry) wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I've ... noted that BBC2 are showing Belleville Rendez-vous on Christmas Day.
oh, but I'm working 7am to 11pm
I understand it is to be repeated on BBC3 a few days later
best wishes james
Back to consult the Radio Times - yes the repeat is on Sunday 28th December BBC4 11:40
enjoy
Malcolm
-
Quoted message said:
Comes highly recommended by my Highly Esteemed colleague Mr. Kelly. If it turns out to be pants, go
to Hither Green, ask for Mike and kick him.Will do. If I give advance notice could we charge a fee for people to watch?
Cheers, helen s ;-)
--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.