rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Christmas is almost here (what to get???)

Started by theotherguy · · Last activity · 27 posts · 432 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
31 October 2005
Last activity
1 November 2005
Original author
theotherguy
Posts
27
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
432
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 27
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. SO!!!
    in another 2 months Christmas will be here and that means PRESENTS!!!!
    so I was wondering what uni I should ask for for Christmas? My idea was
    a Qu-ax, it's within a reasonable price and sounds useful for a first
    "real" unicycle.
    Are there any other good unicycles at unicycle(dot)com that sound
    useful and are $300 or less? (hopefully a nice trials 🙂 )

    --
    theotherguy

    )--(O) <- my uni!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theotherguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10761
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  2. new torker '06. they're sexy.

    for me, i'm going to ask for a bunch of little stuff, like a couple of
    sets of maincap bearing holders (for future frames), another uni video,
    maybe a trials uni if i haven't got one by then...

    i never ask for much on holidays... i seem to be happy without many
    material possesions. man, i'd make a good buddhist.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Mat.
    -----------------------
    SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS TODAY!!!
    http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  3. too bad i cant get a torker, my brother's getting one :P

    EDIT: torker '06 that is

    --
    theotherguy

    )--(O) <- my uni!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theotherguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10761
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  4. try a united trials from UDC. they're ~240-250 USD.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Mat.
    -----------------------
    SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS TODAY!!!
    http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  5. NEW VIDEO CARD

    Oh wait...that's me. =X

    --
    dudewithasock

    -You know if I wasn't so sure you were a lesbian, I'd swear you were
    coming on to me...-
    ~Peter Griffin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  6. once i finish my new frame, everyone's gonna want one.
    hint: DNAA(name of frame)

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Mat.
    -----------------------
    SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS TODAY!!!
    http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  7. You greedy [censored].

    --
    ThisGuyIKnow
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  8. I want either a Coker or a trials unicycle (don't know which yet,
    probably a DX, though) for Christmas. Or maybe a 29er...nah, definately
    a Coker (or Radial, or equivalent 36" wheel). Oh oh! a Schlumpf is what
    I want! yeah..that's it....a schlumpf...mmmmmmm.....yeahhhh....

    I just spent the last 45 minutes looking at unicycles on UDC...and I'm
    still not -entirely- sure what I want.

    LeaningtowardsaCoker,
    Joe

    --
    burjzyntski

    It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

    \"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

    \"drunk drivers run stop signs, stoned drivers wait for them to turn
    green.\" -'SDASD' (http://cannabisculture.com/articles/4131.html)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  9. wait to celebrate halloween first man lol. speaking of which my plan is
    a go- im being a box with my friend itll be dope.

    --
    chosen

    fexnix is my main man
    this end up is my main man
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  10. But it's still O C T O B E R !

    Come back in a month and a half.

    Phil

    --
    phil

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  11. Screw the uni buy Defect which will encourage/force you to buy a
    trials!!

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    *20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
    didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  12. unicycle6869 said:

    Screw the uni buy Defect which will encourage/force you to buy a
    trials!!

    Booya!!! Yes!!!rep points for you!!!

    --
    halfbike

    What in Pete Sampras is going on here!?!?!?!

    Feel Good inc.

    King of post 2500 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
    King of post 2000 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
    King of post 1000 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
    Special thanks to Tyler.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  13. Juggling clubs, balls, and a brake for my muni.

    So I can club myself in the balls untill it brakes.

    I'm buying Defect myself...

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)-Newly updated
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  14. I am giving Torker 20s to every non uni rider on my X-Mas list

    --
    Daytripper63
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  15. I allready have Defect 🙂
    and DudewithaSock, I already have a good video card :P
    (one of those 256megabyte dual ram thingys...)

    --
    theotherguy

    )--(O) <- my uni!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theotherguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10761
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  16. I'm getting a KH24 for my birthday/xmas, since they're so close
    together. I usually ask for very little (stick of ram last year :P), so
    this is the first 'big' gift I've asked for in a while. I tend to buy
    my own things, as I need them.

    This, however, I cannot wait for. I desire, nay, NEED more unicycles.
    After this one I'll just need a Coker, then I'll have learner, bc
    wheel, giraffe, distance, muni and semi-trials/street unicycle covered.

    I suppose I could make an argument for owning a trials and an 8-ft
    giraffe and some bedford pro plates as well, but... that's for later 😉

    --
    flyer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  17. Buy a BC, it's definetly something new and way fun.

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 10/17/05

    🙂*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  18. I'm asking for a BC Wheel, new pedals, a KH gel saddle, an airfoil
    rim...I think thats it. I might get the seat, maybe. oh, and a
    Mountain Uni T-shirt.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  19. flyer said:

    This, however, I cannot wait for. I desire, nay, NEED more unicycles.
    After this one I'll just need a Coker, then I'll have learner, bc
    wheel, giraffe, distance, muni and semi-trials/street unicycle covered.

    What about freestyle?

    --
    loosejello
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

  20. Im wanting a set of 661 shin pads...hmmmm i guess thats it.

    KH.

    P.S. Maybe a set of new juggling balls but IDK.

    --
    juggle508

    ----------Joshua 1:9 ----------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44367

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.