"Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Knit Chic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Knit Chic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
>
> "Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
> news:[email hidden]...
>>
>> "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
>> news:[email hidden]...
>>>
>>> "Roberta" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>> news:4Lkff.8290$mm5.5398@dukeread03...
>>>> Knit Chic wrote:
>>>>> If you celebrate Christmas:
>>>>> Do you go all out and make a big Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day?
>>>>> Do you also make a big Christmas breakfast?
>>>>> Personally I like having a nice Christmas Breakfast, with a
>>>>> smallish dinner. My husband likes having a big dinner w/ something
>>>>> very simple for breakfast. Last year I did both and it seemed a
>>>>> little much ... not sure what I'm going to do this year.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> For us it depends on family schedual. My suggestion would be -
>>>> large dinner christmas eve, big christmas breakfast - nibbles for
>>>> dinner. This is what we will be doing this year because my mother
>>>> has to work Christmas day.
>>>>
>>>> I agree that both a large breakfast AND a large dinner in the same
>>>> day are just too much. (not to mention all the dish washing you'd do
>>>> AND spending the entire day in the kitchen)
>>>>
>>>> Roberta (in VA)
>>>
>>> We use to eat fish at dinner of 24. Meat at lunch of 25. Of course we
>>> eat also pasta or ricotto, entrée, side dish and cakes (generally
>>> panettone).
>>> Cheers
>>> pan
>>>
>>
>> Got a good penettone recipe? I need to make tiramisu next week.
>
> How do you do make penettone at other
> times of the year?
> And, what does it matter how other people make penettone? You might get
> recipes from people who are obese and would therefore be the worst
> possible sources
> of advice.
>
>I've bought the penettone locally. And, the rest of your post is
irrelevant.it's about as relevant as your rude post to me ... after all, they are
your words.We're talking about a recipe, not the broad category of meal planning.
check the name of the news group. if you want a recipe group only, there is
a group for that. I didn't ask for a recipie anyway ...
"Last
Quoted message said:year I did both and it seemed a little much " So change it! If you make
too big a dinner tonight, what will you do?