Chuckle of the Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. notbob

    notbob Guest

  2. notbob

    notbob Guest

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

  4. Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > http://tinyurl.com/ash2k

    Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... Now that was hilarious.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  5. Andy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/ash2k

    That would be perfect for me. I love mashed potatoes and do not like
    roast beef. Unless it looks and tastes like shoe leather.