Road Cycling · Public discussion

Cipo at closing ceremonies

Started by Marlene Blanshay · · Last activity · 11 posts · 720 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
27 February 2006
Last activity
28 February 2006
Original author
Marlene Blanshay
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
720
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.

  2. Marlene Blanshay said:

    Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.

    Dumbass -

    jerry in vermont will tell you who the handsomest is.

    thanks,

    K. Gringioni.

  3. Quoted message said:

    Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.


    ----------
    WHO CARES! rbr'ers have convinced me that the Olympics don't mean anything.

  4. Crescentius Vespasianus said:
    Quoted message said:

    Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.

    Ahem - Most handsome

    Quoted message said:

    ----------
    WHO CARES! rbr'ers have convinced me that the Olympics don't mean anything.


    You got that right

    Promise me it's really over

    --
    Le Vent à Dos, Davey Crockett
    Libérez Ingrid Betancourt, Clara Rojas et les autres
    http://www.ingridbetancourt-idf.com/base/
    Free Ernst Zundel http://www.zundelsite.org/gallery/donations/index.html

  5. Crescentius Vespasianus said:
    Quoted message said:

    Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.


    ----------
    WHO CARES! rbr'ers have convinced me that the Olympics don't mean anything.


    It isn't about the dream - she was checking out Mario and hoping for a
    skin suit. This is very rbr for most of the females on the list and
    perhaps some of the males.

    My great regret is that now that I have hi-def TV, the average age of
    female figure skaters is dropping like a rock. That 15 yo minimum
    should be raised to, say, 25 or so.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  6. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Curtis L. Russell said:
    Crescentius Vespasianus said:
    Quoted message said:

    Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.


    ----------
    WHO CARES! rbr'ers have convinced me that the Olympics don't mean anything.


    It isn't about the dream - she was checking out Mario and hoping for a
    skin suit. This is very rbr for most of the females on the list and
    perhaps some of the males.

    My great regret is that now that I have hi-def TV, the average age of
    female figure skaters is dropping like a rock. That 15 yo minimum
    should be raised to, say, 25 or so.

    And weight classes for gymnasts.
    Let's make pole dancing an Olympic sport.

    --
    Michael Press

  7. "Davey Crockett" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    WHO CARES! rbr'ers have convinced me that the Olympics don't mean
    anything.


    You got that right

    Promise me it's really over

    Imagine getting paid to go to the Olympics. Might as well pay crit_poo.

  8. Curtis L. Russell said:
    Crescentius Vespasianus said:
    Quoted message said:

    Did anyone see Cipo with the other flag bearers, carrying in the olympic
    flag? There were 8 great italian sports heroes- the others I wasn't
    familiar with, but you couldn't miss cipo- i think he was the tallest. I
    was at my friend's house and i saw it, and said, "Hey, that's mario
    cipollini!" She had no idea who he was. He looked great- was for sure
    the handsomest.

    ----------
    WHO CARES! rbr'ers have convinced me that the Olympics don't mean anything.

    It isn't about the dream - she was checking out Mario and hoping for a
    skin suit. This is very rbr for most of the females on the list and
    perhaps some of the males.

    My great regret is that now that I have hi-def TV, the average age of
    female figure skaters is dropping like a rock. That 15 yo minimum
    should be raised to, say, 25 or so.

    no skin suit... he was wearing some kind of uniform.

  9. Marlene Blanshay said:

    no skin suit... he was wearing some kind of uniform.

    Well, if they ever raise the average age of female figure skaters, I
    am firmly in the 'for skin suit' over the 'for uniform' group.

    I was adjusting a Polar unit once when some figure skater was on TV,
    doing a somewhat distracting routine and my wife started laughing. It
    wasn't like my pulse went WAY up, but I did have the alarm set a touch
    low.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  10. Curtis L. Russell said:
    Marlene Blanshay said:

    no skin suit... he was wearing some kind of uniform.

    Well, if they ever raise the average age of female figure skaters, I
    am firmly in the 'for skin suit' over the 'for uniform' group.

    Remember the summer Olympics where they debuted those swimming sheer
    suits? It was like wet toilet paper - totally see-through, luckily
    (for me) they made them in white. I must admit that I watched women's
    swimming with rapt attention. Must've been great for viewership.

    R

  11. RicodJour said:


    Remember the summer Olympics where they debuted those swimming sheer
    suits? It was like wet toilet paper - totally see-through, luckily
    (for me) they made them in white. I must admit that I watched women's
    swimming with rapt attention. Must've been great for viewership.

    Transparent speed skating suit (not from recent Olympics):

    http://www.smileycollector.com/images/skater.jpg

    Speaking of Cipo - his lastest quote says he wants to be a DS of some
    future team.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.