Class of '91. George, FredRod, and a diesel named Wherry

crit PRO

Guest
Tour of Flanders or Redlands? You make the call of who has arrived.

George wins 2005 Flanders as former teammate wins Redlands. Chris has
got to aim higher.

cp

crit PRO wrote:
> Tour of Flanders or Redlands? You make the call of who has arrived.
>
> George wins 2005 Flanders as former teammate wins Redlands. Chris has
> got to aim higher.
>
> cp

Can you really compare these guys? in 96 Hincapie was riding the tour,
Fred Rod was riding crits for Saturn, and Wherry was snowboarding and
riding locally for Taya Chain.
George was 30 riders back when Van Petegem Boonen Zabel and Wessemen
made the break, those are some KILLER INSTINCTS, hmm...I've been 4th
wheel all day when domestiques have been tapping out a nasty pace, now
seems like a good time to slip back a bit and take a little breather.

On 04/03/2005 07:47 PM, in article
[email protected], "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> crit PRO wrote:
>> Tour of Flanders or Redlands? You make the call of who has arrived.
>>
>> George wins 2005 Flanders as former teammate wins Redlands. Chris has
>> got to aim higher.
>>
>> cp

> Can you really compare these guys? in 96 Hincapie was riding the tour,
> Fred Rod was riding crits for Saturn, and Wherry was snowboarding and
> riding locally for Taya Chain.
> George was 30 riders back when Van Petegem Boonen Zabel and Wessemen
> made the break, those are some KILLER INSTINCTS, hmm...I've been 4th
> wheel all day when domestiques have been tapping out a nasty pace, now
> seems like a good time to slip back a bit and take a little breather.

He also said that he didn't expect the next move to come until the Muur de
Grammont, and that he made a mistake.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> writes:

> > wheel all day when domestiques have been tapping out a nasty pace, now
> > seems like a good time to slip back a bit and take a little breather.

> He also said that he didn't expect the next move to come until the Muur de
> Grammont, and that he made a mistake.

Right on.

Any first year amateur knows better than that