Clean FS Bike Appraisal Needed

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Edwards, Feb 27, 2003.

  1. Mike Edwards

    Mike Edwards Guest

    I am interested in possibly selling my bike. It has 2 seasons of clean and maintainenced use No
    dings, normal cable rub and scratches heres what I got:

    Size Medium/Flat Black- 2001 Schwinn Rocket 88 Stage 1

    Full XT kit splined BB/mega 9 tranny

    Monkey lite carbon risers w/black OURY grips

    Hayes Mechanical discs w/Avid speed dial mag levers

    2002 CrossRoc UST discs w/Continental Vertical pro 2.3

    FOX Vanilla RC coil shock(recent factory rebuild)

    Rock Shox Sid dual air w/lockout(black)

    XTR kind of retro 95' black seatpost

    Selle Italia genuine gel Ti flite (black w/white stitching)

    shimano 5 series spd pedals

    What would you ask for this fine steed? Thanks for your help! Mike

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Mike Edwards" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am interested in possibly selling my bike. It has 2 seasons of clean and maintainenced use No
    > dings, normal cable rub and scratches heres what I got:
    >

    > Size Medium/Flat Black- 2001 Schwinn Rocket 88 Stage 1
    >
    > Full XT kit splined BB/mega 9 tranny
    >
    > Monkey lite carbon risers w/black OURY grips
    >
    > Hayes Mechanical discs w/Avid speed dial mag levers
    >
    > 2002 CrossRoc UST discs w/Continental Vertical pro 2.3
    >
    > FOX Vanilla RC coil shock(recent factory rebuild)
    >
    > Rock Shox Sid dual air w/lockout(black)
    >
    > XTR kind of retro 95' black seatpost
    >
    > Selle Italia genuine gel Ti flite (black w/white stitching)
    >
    > shimano 5 series spd pedals
    >

    > What would you ask for this fine steed? Thanks for your help! Mike

    150-250 maybe

    darsh

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest