Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

CO2, Mini, or Frame pump?

Started by RedRider2009 · · Last activity · 41 posts · 5,331 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
31 May 2008
Last activity
13 June 2008
Original author
RedRider2009
Posts
41
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,331
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–41 of 41
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 1 cartridge, 1 Air-Chuck inflator and a frame pump.

    Usually one cartridge is sufficient and preferable on a group ride. I use threaded. I've heard about the cheap 12G cartridges from WalMart but you have to use the bigger inflator. I don't get enough flats to make it worthwhile.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.