My local riding buddy Eric is going to "track" me tomorrow on the beach
bike path on his bike! I rigged my camera up with a makeshift mount so
he will be able to get smooth footage and the full shot of me riding
and weaving in & out of ppl on the path and doing some speed runs!
The cam can easily be moved in all directions with the handle, so he
can get side shots as well. I hope it works as it might make for a cool
36-er vid! He can easily keep pace with me even if I hit 15-16 mph!
Look for the vid soon after!🙂
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Filename: DSC01541.JPG |
|Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/22296 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
MuniAddict
"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man."😉
My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64202
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com