Coker unispin

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by monociclos, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. monociclos

    monociclos Guest

    Tags:

  2. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

    it would be a bit hard cause you'd have to lift your legs high so the
    wheel could spin under it

    --
    habbywall

    '1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
    us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on'
    (http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
    da billboard is over

    > look her up in the phone book, then go over to her house, and stare in
    > her window late at night.

    -james potter on getting a gf
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

  3. evil-nick

    evil-nick Guest

    Maybe 180 yourself over the wheel ;)

    --
    evil-nick

    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
    obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
    through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
    its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
    remain.

    * Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

    I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

    My gallery:
    http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
    Our Club:
    http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
    evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    habbywall wrote:
    > it would be a bit hard cause you'd have to lift your legs high so the
    > wheel could spin under it

    yeah, I think thats the point...not to mention you would need to spin
    it faster since its wider.
    I think its doable, but definitely not easy....

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael
    atkinson...............................................................................jonny
    peacock is my main man.
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

  5. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

  6. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i bet Xav could do it...did you see how high his legs were in that 540
    spin in Vener :eek:

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  7. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

  8. I've done a unispin on my coker. You have to put a hell of a lot of
    force into spinning it, like spinning for a 360 to do a 180. Another
    thing to watch out for is nutting yourself on the big wheel, I did that
    first time and it hurts.

    But yeah, it's not as hard as you might think

    --
    unicyclistjoe

    NZUni President
    94cm Highest Hop
    287cm Longest Hop
    205cm Static Flat Gap
    unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

  9. MuniAddict

    MuniAddict Guest

    unicyclistjoe wrote:
    > I've done a unispin on my coker. You have to put a hell of a lot of
    > force into spinning it, like spinning for a 360 to do a 180. Another
    > thing to watch out for is nutting yourself on the big wheel, I did that
    > first time and it hurts.
    >
    > But yeah, it's not as hard as you might think

    Please post a vid of you doing it!:D

    --
    MuniAddict

    "There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

    "They all float down here"

  10. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    ima try it.
    i gotta take my distance handle off, but i will do it sooner or later.
    I promise.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    'DR MATTSTEEZ COMIX coming SOON!'
    (http://doctormsteez.smackjeeves.com/)
    'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
    PANIC BUTTON-->':EEK: '
    (HTTP://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ABBABIBBLE/MRTSB.HTML)

    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751