Coker unispin

it would be a bit hard cause you'd have to lift your legs high so the
wheel could spin under it

--
habbywall

'1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on'
(http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
da billboard is over

> look her up in the phone book, then go over to her house, and stare in
> her window late at night.

-james potter on getting a gf
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Maybe 180 yourself over the wheel ;)

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

habbywall wrote:
> it would be a bit hard cause you'd have to lift your legs high so the
> wheel could spin under it

yeah, I think thats the point...not to mention you would need to spin
it faster since its wider.
I think its doable, but definitely not easy....

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael
atkinson...............................................................................jonny
peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

i bet Xav could do it...did you see how high his legs were in that 540
spin in Vener :eek:

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

I've done a unispin on my coker. You have to put a hell of a lot of
force into spinning it, like spinning for a 360 to do a 180. Another
thing to watch out for is nutting yourself on the big wheel, I did that
first time and it hurts.

But yeah, it's not as hard as you might think

--
unicyclistjoe

NZUni President
94cm Highest Hop
287cm Longest Hop
205cm Static Flat Gap
unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

unicyclistjoe wrote:
> I've done a unispin on my coker. You have to put a hell of a lot of
> force into spinning it, like spinning for a 360 to do a 180. Another
> thing to watch out for is nutting yourself on the big wheel, I did that
> first time and it hurts.
>
> But yeah, it's not as hard as you might think

Please post a vid of you doing it!:D

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

ima try it.
i gotta take my distance handle off, but i will do it sooner or later.
I promise.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'DR MATTSTEEZ COMIX coming SOON!'
(http://doctormsteez.smackjeeves.com/)
'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
PANIC BUTTON-->':EEK: '
(HTTP://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ABBABIBBLE/MRTSB.HTML)

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751