yay! Colorado Springs, I live here. it depends on what what kind of
style you into. Palmer park is a good place if you dont have a shuttle,
there are alot of ups and downs there and its real east to get lost.
You can also ride in the mountains if you want (which is my favorite
place) its just that rides dont last that long cause your bombing down,
and ur home before you know it. (P.S. If your gunna ride in the stratton
open space, take the lower hikers only trial, its super technical,
tight, and fast, its kinda scary). A fun trail is the "seven bridges
trial". Its really technical, and long (I garentee you will eat it real
bad, it is CRAZY TECHNICAL) so, just ask someone where they are.
--
dubmuni2004 - Ride it like you stole it
hey look, I typed something here
[email hidden]
AIM: IhaveAsuckySN
------------------------------------------------------------------------
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37519