Commencal

LindaNo1

Jun 30, 2005
Does anyone have any comments about Commencal? I am thinking about getting a Commencal Combi Disc - anything I should know before I purchase??

I don't like anything where the cables go along the down tube, makes cleaning harder and you end up with shifting problems 'cause the guides fill with mush quickly.

You maybe want to look at something where the cables go along the top of the top tube.

threaded said:
I don't like anything where the cables go along the down tube, makes cleaning harder and you end up with shifting problems 'cause the guides fill with mush quickly.

You maybe want to look at something where the cables go along the top of the top tube.
I've already bought it!!! So this advice came a bit too late for me. I was out last night in the rain and mud, but my bike got a good wash when I got back and I am off to the bike shop later for maintenance advice. They hire Commencal bikes out at our local forest and like them so much they ordered up another batch for this year. So they can't be all bad. ;)