Singlespeed · Public discussion

Commonwealth games predictions.

Started by Jack-o · · Last activity · 25 posts · 6,887 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
20 February 2006
Last activity
31 March 2006
Original author
Jack-o
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
6,887
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. when eddy ruled said:

    didnt the brits put the wrong size gear on jonny clay in the team pursuit final a few years ago at the worlds??? i seem to remember reading about it

    once is a mistake, twice is unforgiveable


    I once read a quote from an English bike shop owner (refering to fixed wheel gear ratios) who said...

    "When you are feeling good, the gear doesn't matter. When you are feeling bad, the gear doesn't help."

  2. I would have thought though that blokes like Queally and Hoy would know exactly whats going on their bikes...

  3. i agree. nothing to do with gearing. kersten was probably the most on form track cyclist in the world over last 3-6 months, was always going to win it.

    but christ he's a fairy....the way he carries on, cries, then continually gets into a drama...he's as bad as jana pittman. just shut up, ride your bike fast, try and fit in and do yourself a favour mate...

  4. Atleast he not like "Ok Tim Tams throw me a wad of cash,Ok KFC throw me a wad aswell"

  5. Lasalles said:

    Atleast he not like "Ok Tim Tams throw me a wad of cash,Ok KFC throw me a wad aswell"


    I agree, as much as I like Ryan B's riding, I think his media skills could do with some work. I thought he made some very unprofessional comments after the keirin regarding the riding skills of Ben Kersten. It's bad form to publicly criticise a team mate. Shane Kelly handled the media very well, even though it was obvious they were trying to provoke comments out of him!

    As for Ben Kersten being a fairy, that's a bit harsh. The world of elite cycling would be a boring place if the athletes were all stone-faced, cliche' sprouting robots. I think there would be a few of us who would have reacted the same way if we had just won the biggest race of our lives and beaten the worlds best in the process. I say good on him.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.