Communications problems

Reid2

Member
Jan 6, 2011
2,236
It would be nice to have the threads back, or at least be able to copy and save them for legal reference.

I wanted to aide Cycling Forums and still want to be a help.

I hoped at least for the gentle courtesy of a warn or advisement. It's your forum, however, not mine.

So it goes and cops can be monsters.

All my theremin materials are to go to Marc Chouarain and not to anyone else.

Attorney Jason Wandner, please write or call to me. I am your client and helpless without you.

The loss of the data means I worry now about a shout and a bang on the door, "REID, open up! Police!"

It is to die over and again that is so hard. One time was enough.

They shoot horses, don't they?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17364029
For all the wrong reasons, a series telling the truth is cancelled.

They shoot people too, for telling the truth.

http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/state-attorneys-office-weighs-in-on.html

I will not fail nor die for you, Marc Sarnoff. Your absurd "tro" is self exploded.
You are a monster, just as I pronounced you after your sneak, murder attack of 29 October.
I will see you go to jail and see you ejected from public office, and see you stripped of your assets.

You are a killer clown, old pal. The judges have had enough of you; cops, too.

It was the most cowardly, vicious assault and battery in Miami history;

the Commissioner had been baited by myself for months, for years really,

begging him to help stop cop brutality. He not only ensured my blacklisting,

but Marc was totally silent, right up to the day of the personal, physical assault,

right up to the instant when he head punched and body slammed me, 29 October,

without the slightest chance for myself to deflect his murderous charge. My heart, my head....

He is a monster of the lowest order. That is the truth and I will not allow him his crimes.

I am a good man, a jerk, yes, but I am not a liar or creep or killer like Marc "D" Sarnoff.

Nothing's destroyed except two more fake "friendships",

the vultures are circling...like pigeons in the park looking for peanuts,

Quote: Show Full Headers | Printer View | Add Sender To Address Book From: " Reid Welch" <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
To: "Andrew Baron" <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Subject: Re: The R(eid)CA
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date: Wed 03/14/12 09:51 PM
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Attachments Name Type Save View Message text/html Save Andy, think that the answer is to just destroy everything theremin related, to ensure Gael does not get her or your cheap and grubby fingers on the stuff.

Am really so sorry about both of you, you heartless users.