Communications problems

Reid2

Jan 6, 2011
It would be nice to have the threads back, or at least be able to copy and save them for legal reference.

I wanted to aide Cycling Forums and still want to be a help.

I hoped at least for the gentle courtesy of a warn or advisement. It's your forum, however, not mine.

So it goes and cops can be monsters.

All my theremin materials are to go to Marc Chouarain and not to anyone else.

Attorney Jason Wandner, please write or call to me. I am your client and helpless without you.

The loss of the data means I worry now about a shout and a bang on the door, "REID, open up! Police!"

It is to die over and again that is so hard. One time was enough.

They shoot horses, don't they?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17364029
For all the wrong reasons, a series telling the truth is cancelled.

They shoot people too, for telling the truth.

http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/state-attorneys-office-weighs-in-on.html

I will not fail nor die for you, Marc Sarnoff. Your absurd "tro" is self exploded.
You are a monster, just as I pronounced you after your sneak, murder attack of 29 October.
I will see you go to jail and see you ejected from public office, and see you stripped of your assets.

You are a killer clown, old pal. The judges have had enough of you; cops, too.

It was the most cowardly, vicious assault and battery in Miami history;

the Commissioner had been baited by myself for months, for years really,

begging him to help stop cop brutality. He not only ensured my blacklisting,

but Marc was totally silent, right up to the day of the personal, physical assault,

right up to the instant when he head punched and body slammed me, 29 October,

without the slightest chance for myself to deflect his murderous charge. My heart, my head....

He is a monster of the lowest order. That is the truth and I will not allow him his crimes.

I am a good man, a jerk, yes, but I am not a liar or creep or killer like Marc "D" Sarnoff.

Nothing's destroyed except two more fake "friendships",

the vultures are circling...like pigeons in the park looking for peanuts,

Quote: Show Full Headers | Printer View | Add Sender To Address Book From: " Reid Welch" <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
To: "Andrew Baron" <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Subject: Re: The R(eid)CA
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date: Wed 03/14/12 09:51 PM
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Attachments Name Type Save View Message text/html Save Andy, think that the answer is to just destroy everything theremin related, to ensure Gael does not get her or your cheap and grubby fingers on the stuff.

Am really so sorry about both of you, you heartless users.

--- [email protected] wrote:

To: <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: The R(eid)CA
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:14:22 -0600

Hi Reid ~ Thanks for copying me on some of these most recent communications. Might I suggest something, because I'm thinking about you, and what must be unimaginable stress for you and Ernie both - - I think it's fine for you to do what you wish with your theremins and theremin materials. These have been such a significant part of your life, that you must do what your heart tells you. Your genius is forever intertwined with the Stout theremin in particular, and the Tele-touch has had your touch, the touch it should have had in the first place, for that would have made it a better instrument had you been there for it in 1939. Whether domestic or overseas, to Gail or Marc or whoever it may be, if these instruments and all your theremin related materials must pass from you; for the sake of the possibility of having Ernie come home to (even a modicum of) a reduced financial threat, please consider putting a fair price on them; fair to the fortunate buyer, fair to you and at least a fraction of the rewarding hours you so lovingly devoted to them, and fair to Ernie. I'm not in the market for these, so consider me to be a passive third party who just wants to see the best outcome for you and Ernie. You owe him at least this basic consideration I think. A modicum of peace. I can give you an update on what (I know will be) the faithful restoration of the R(eid)CA as soon as I've made some viable progress on it. It doesn't look too bad, and it will be conscientiously brought back to the sweet sounding, responsive and sensitive instrument that I know you've made it to be. This email is not for posting, but you are more than welcome to reply personally. All my best wishes, Andy
He's alive today and alert and himself and not your tool, Andy. Don't call. Don't inquire, please. I'll keep you posted, instead, here or where ever. archived, http://freewrights.freeforums.org/communications-problems-t2387.html and emailed to various parties

It was one of the most smarmy, despicable, underhanded, lousy things I've ever been fed.

Bob Sherman's letter was fine. I disagree and don't want to let him in this house to look at the photocopied data.

That's my choice and Bob will respect that.

But what Andy, a "friend" of nearly twenty years duration, "offered" was to have Gael Reboul take the theremin stuff,
for which she has been salivating over for years, off my hands, for a pittance, as if that were doing me a favor, or Ernie,

whom they know was near death a month ago. Never did I get a word of empathy or moral support for my being a cop brutality
and pol corruption victim. They are just smooth operators, pop up book Andy, and Gael. They are not welcome here, ever.

I'll see the stuff, in time, go to good people, to Hospital, to the Church, or to France, or to China, just will be sure
none of my former "friends" in the USA theremin community ever get any of the original stuff at all.

The unmitigated gall (a favorite cliche phrase for myself for some years now), the sleazy, "want to do you a favor so you can take care of Ernie..."

Right.

g'day.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was and is my holy gesture of love, to give the precious items away to a good man, to a great country,
and pop up book Andy writes, instead, trying to entice me to cheat the people I love, and sell Gael Reboul
that which was and is never to be sold. For on my honor, as I loved Clara, I will not profit, nor let others profit by cheating, yet again.

Just for fun, Gael, how much were you going to offer us for the Engles speaker stand,
for the Claratone Speaker, for the Stout Theremin, for the Teletouch, for the Rockmore archive photocopies,
for the original photographic prints and negatives, for the original Clara LP records she gave to me?
For all the tubes and take out parts and everything, WHEN I AM READY TO PART WITH IT,

how much did you have in mind, Gael? What if I threw in a car wash style toaster and an electric sad iron?

Some things are not for sale here, unlike yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/marc.chouarain
For Marc and for France, please...

Gael, you could have offered me ten million Snickers bars and that would not be good.
The material is a gift to Marc and to his nation and you cannot buy it out from under them, not for all the rice in China.

Tom Carnegie, my loyal straight Model T racing buddy will understand.
Tom deserves the greatest goods too. Only Tom Carnegie and Marc Chouarain bid high
on a sample Rockmore LP I offered on ebay. Neither one needed the record. Both wanted to help me.
Tom will understand, best, the holy significance of giving the theremin material to a great, sibling nation.

There are rewards, more, to come, I promise, And Tom is not my "Sancho Panza" and I am not "Don Quixote".
We are brothers of the Ford and more, for truth and honor and liberty.

How great the heart
that breaks in two.

How much to hope
this all comes true.

Chief, thank you for forgiving me my sins, too.
For, let's make pearls instead of quarrels?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ampdavolts?ob=0&feature=results_main

Thank you, always, Mercy and MFR,