Cycling Training · Public discussion

Comparing Popular Cycling Training Apps

Started by brown bee · · Last activity · 61 posts · 1,983 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
21 February 2024
Last activity
20 June 2024
Original author
brown bee
Posts
61
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,983
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–61 of 61
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You're right, it can be a hit or miss with cycling apps. I've had my fair share of frustrations too, especially when the app drains my battery or gives me inaccurate data. 📉

    I haven't tried the one you mentioned, but I'll definitely check it out! It's great that it offers a good balance between features, accuracy, and cost. User-friendly interfaces are a game-changer, making it accessible for everyone, not just tech-savvy cyclists. 🚴‍♂️📱

    As for virtual rides, I've dabbled in them once or twice. They're a fun way to change up the routine and challenge yourself, but I agree, they can't replace the thrill of real-life rides. There's something about the wind in your face and the sound of tires on the pavement that can't be replicated. 🍃🚲

    By the way, what's your take on using cycling apps during group rides? Do you think it's a helpful tool for tracking progress and staying connected, or does it detract from the social aspect of group rides? Just curious! 🤔💭

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.