Computer setting for 650 whhel

CM

Guest
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the computer setting for a 650 wheel on VDO C10+
computer.

Thanks,

CM

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:43:33 GMT, "CM" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me the computer setting for a 650 wheel on VDO C10+
>computer.

This can only be determined if you know the rolling circumference of
the particular tire you have mounted on your 650 wheel.

CM wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the computer setting for a 650 wheel on VDO C10+
> computer.

See: http://sheldonbrown.com/computer-calibration

May not have that exact model listed, but there are generic instructions
for unlisted models.

Sheldon "Electronics" Brown
| I'll be traveling in France and England throughout the month |
| of June. I hope to remain online, but don't know what sort |
| of 'Net access I'll be able to get... |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 10:58:43 -0400, Sheldon Brown wrote:
> CM wrote:

>> Can anyone tell me the computer setting for a 650 wheel on VDO C10+
>> computer.

> See: http://sheldonbrown.com/computer-calibration

> May not have that exact model listed, but there are generic instructions
> for unlisted models.

404'ed! though one of the links on this page might work:

http://sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputers/index.html

-alan

--
Alan Hoyle - [email protected] - http://www.alanhoyle.com/