Computrainer 3D course Hawaii IM

Brian and Denise Pauley

Guest
Hi,

The course file for the Hawaii IM on the Computrainer website has an error
in it. Does anyone have a version that works? Could you email it to me?

Thank you,

Brian

--

Did you already get this?

What do you mean an error? I have a computrainer that I purchased
recently and there is the Ironman_Kona_2004 course that is the full
distance and also a Zip file that has it broken into sections.