Cooking Steak on Third Rail

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ken Papai, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
    me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
    piss on it.

    Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where would
    a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?

    Has anybody else heard of this practice? I can find no mention of it in Jennifer Toth's book.

    --Ken

    Tags:

  2. Cypherpunk

    Cypherpunk Guest

    In nyc.transit Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
    > A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station,
    > told me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and
    > then piss on it.
    >
    > Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
    > would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?

    Or the "pissing on the electric fence" aspect. ;-)

  3. On 11 Sep 2003 00:16:50 -0700 [email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote:

    :>A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
    :>me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
    :>piss on it.

    :>Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
    :>would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?

    Rat steak?

    I hear that it tastes like chicken.

    :>Has anybody else heard of this practice? I can find no mention of it in Jennifer Toth's book.

    --
    Binyamin Dissen <[email protected]>
    http://www.dissensoftware.com

  4. Vilco \

    Vilco \ Guest

    "Ken Papai" ha scritto

    > A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5
    levels under
    > Grand Central Station, told me that a common technique for
    cooking
    > steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then piss on
    it.

    You and your friend must be far out ;O)

    Vilco

  5. Spud

    Spud Guest

    A running lawnmower sparkplug always works for me.......

    On 11 Sep 2003 09:42:41 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >In nyc.transit Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station,
    >> told me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and
    >> then piss on it.
    >>
    >> Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
    >> would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?
    >
    >Or the "pissing on the electric fence" aspect. ;-)

  6. Zip

    Zip Guest

    Ken Papai wrote:

    > A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
    > me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
    > piss on it.
    >
    > Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
    > would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?
    >
    > Has anybody else heard of this practice? I can find no mention of it in Jennifer Toth's book.
    >
    > --Ken

    Last person to piss on the third rail here in Chicago got fried himself.

    Seems electricity follows the path of least resistance and the urine stream has very little
    resistance. So the only thing your friend might have have was cooked tube steak! Pardon my pun.

    --
    Recipe Station: http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]

    FREE Trial Game Downloads: http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/games

  7. Crashj

    Crashj Guest

    [email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
    > me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
    > piss on it.
    <> Crossthreaded. Can be repaired with a killfile. Crashj 'rat-tail file that is' Johnson

  8. Steve Lackey

    Steve Lackey Guest

    "Crashj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station,
    > > told me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and
    > > then piss on it.
    > <> Crossthreaded. Can be repaired with a killfile. Crashj 'rat-tail file that is' Johnson

    I guess they didn't see that Ren and Stimpy episode I saw.