Cooking Steak on Third Rail

Ken Papai

Guest
A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
**** on it.

Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where would
a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?

Has anybody else heard of this practice? I can find no mention of it in Jennifer Toth's book.

--Ken

In nyc.transit Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
> A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station,
> told me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and
> then **** on it.
>
> Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
> would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?

Or the "pissing on the electric fence" aspect. ;-)

On 11 Sep 2003 00:16:50 -0700 [email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote:

:>A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
:>me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
:>**** on it.

:>Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
:>would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?

Rat steak?

I hear that it tastes like chicken.

:>Has anybody else heard of this practice? I can find no mention of it in Jennifer Toth's book.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[email protected]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com

"Ken Papai" ha scritto

> A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5
levels under
> Grand Central Station, told me that a common technique for
cooking
> steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then **** on
it.

You and your friend must be far out ;O)

Vilco

A running lawnmower sparkplug always works for me.......

Ken Papai wrote:

> A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
> me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
> **** on it.
>
> Now that I think about it, I disbelieve what my friend told me, for one obvious reason. Where
> would a 'Mole Person' come up with a steak?
>
> Has anybody else heard of this practice? I can find no mention of it in Jennifer Toth's book.
>
> --Ken

Last person to **** on the third rail here in Chicago got fried himself.

Seems electricity follows the path of least resistance and the urine stream has very little
resistance. So the only thing your friend might have have was cooked tube steak! Pardon my pun.

--
Recipe Station: http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]

FREE Trial Game Downloads: http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/games

[email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station, told
> me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and then
> **** on it.
<> Crossthreaded. Can be repaired with a killfile. Crashj 'rat-tail file that is' Johnson

"Crashj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > A friend of mine, who used to be a 'Mole Person' living 5 levels under Grand Central Station,
> > told me that a common technique for cooking steak was to place the steak on the third rail and
> > then **** on it.
> <> Crossthreaded. Can be repaired with a killfile. Crashj 'rat-tail file that is' Johnson

I guess they didn't see that Ren and Stimpy episode I saw.