Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:
$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:
$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
Periodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
Periodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.
"Chris Marksberry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website MembershipPeriodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.
That's more like it -- I wouldn't mind having it for that. It would
probably be for me like other things I've subscribed to: after a while I
just stop going there, so $12.50 would be right up my alley. The monthly
thing is just too much bother, getting on and off, etc., you know the drill.
If you get anything in your email about that kind of bargain, let us know.
(DH has the ad emails coming through his email address so as not to clog up
my computer with ads; so I only get to see what he thinks I might want.)
Dee Dee
"Chris Marksberry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website MembershipPeriodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.
That's more like it -- I wouldn't mind having it for that. It would
probably be for me like other things I've subscribed to: after a while I
just stop going there, so $12.50 would be right up my alley. The monthly
thing is just too much bother, getting on and off, etc., you know the drill.
If you get anything in your email about that kind of bargain, let us know.
(DH has the ad emails coming through his email address so as not to clog up
my computer with ads; so I only get to see what he thinks I might want.)
Dee Dee
"Chris Marksberry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website MembershipPeriodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.
That's more like it -- I wouldn't mind having it for that. It would
probably be for me like other things I've subscribed to: after a while I
just stop going there, so $12.50 would be right up my alley. The monthly
thing is just too much bother, getting on and off, etc., you know the drill.
If you get anything in your email about that kind of bargain, let us know.
(DH has the ad emails coming through his email address so as not to clog up
my computer with ads; so I only get to see what he thinks I might want.)
Dee Dee
sengsational said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
Limited access is available with my login: [email hidden]
Only gives you the current season, no archives past that.
-sw
sengsational said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
Limited access is available with my login: [email hidden]
Only gives you the current season, no archives past that.
-sw
"sengsational" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
With all the free information available, I just don't see me spending the
money. I wouldn't spend enough time there.
"sengsational" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
With all the free information available, I just don't see me spending the
money. I wouldn't spend enough time there.
Edwin Pawlowski said:"sengsational" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website MembershipWith all the free information available, I just don't see me spending the
money. I wouldn't spend enough time there.
Al least their info is all original. I haven't found the show or
site too terribly useful myself. I've already gone through all
the "testing" at this point in my life.
-sw
Edwin Pawlowski said:"sengsational" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website MembershipWith all the free information available, I just don't see me spending the
money. I wouldn't spend enough time there.
Al least their info is all original. I haven't found the show or
site too terribly useful myself. I've already gone through all
the "testing" at this point in my life.
-sw
"Dee.Dee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Chris Marksberry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
I'll post here:$24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
$3.95 MONTHLY Website MembershipPeriodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.That's more like it -- I wouldn't mind having it for that. It would
probably be for me like other things I've subscribed to: after a while I
just stop going there, so $12.50 would be right up my alley. The monthly
thing is just too much bother, getting on and off, etc., you know the
drill.If you get anything in your email about that kind of bargain, let us know.
(DH has the ad emails coming through his email address so as not to clog
up
my computer with ads; so I only get to see what he thinks I might want.)Dee Dee
Dee,
I'm subscribed to Cooks Illustrated "e-notes" which is free, but it has a
limited amount of info, but I believe that's where the half-price offer came
from.
http://www.cooksillustrated.com/enotes_signup.asp
For me your asessment of using it is correct. Once my $12.50 membership
expires I probably won't renew it.
"Chris Marksberry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Dee.Dee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Chris Marksberry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
> Not obvious unless you fill out the first page of the subscription, so
> I'll post here:
>
> $24.95 ANNUAL Website Membership
> $3.95 MONTHLY Website Membership
>Periodically the Cooks Illustrated people put their Website Membership
on
sale for $12.50. That's how much I paid in April of this year.That's more like it -- I wouldn't mind having it for that. It would
probably be for me like other things I've subscribed to: after a while I
just stop going there, so $12.50 would be right up my alley. The
monthly
thing is just too much bother, getting on and off, etc., you know the
drill.If you get anything in your email about that kind of bargain, let us
know.
(DH has the ad emails coming through his email address so as not to clog
up
my computer with ads; so I only get to see what he thinks I might want.)Dee Dee
Dee,I'm subscribed to Cooks Illustrated "e-notes" which is free, but it has a
limited amount of info, but I believe that's where the half-price offer
came from.http://www.cooksillustrated.com/enotes_signup.asp
For me your asessment of using it is correct. Once my $12.50 membership
expires I probably won't renew it.
Thanks for the link!
Dee Dee
Quoted message said:
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.