So I met a guy at the skatepark about a month or two ago and he took
some really cool pictures and I just got them today so I figured I
would show you guys. Just to put things into perspective, that is not a
normal four set, each stair is actualy 18 inches high! (when I landed
this one it bent my seatpost XD)
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15755&stc=1&d=1161276603]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15756&stc=1&d=1161276603]
I have a video clip of it too but I'm going to save that either for a
video later on, or if there is another colab video coming up (I think I
missed the boat on shaun's, plus its like just one jump)]
O and that was on those cranks that people saw at the Toronto meet :p
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Filename: P9260037.JPG |
|Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/15756 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
ntappin
'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ntappin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10800
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54197