Cooler Climes

JD <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> They're quite desirable when the valley is 90+.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603004.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603009.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603010.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603011.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603014.jpg
>
> JD

I think you may have meant "Climbs", and they were mostly flats or decents, except the last one that
was obviously a climb.

Good pics as usual though (why are my pictures always so drab looking).
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Technician thoughtfully penned:

> I think you may have meant "Climbs", and they were mostly flats or decents, except the last one
> that was obviously a climb.
>
> Good pics as usual though (why are my pictures always so drab looking).

Travis "clime" is a word. You really need to get out more.

clime

\Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.

Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race display. --Goldsmith.

n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote

> clime
>
> \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
>
> Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race
display. --Goldsmith.

> n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]

Jeez, Penny. Slow down, you'll confuse the boy. One step at a time.

Pete.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

> They're quite desirable when the valley is 90+.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603004.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603009.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603010.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603011.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603014.jpg
>
> JD

nice pix, any chance I will be passing near any of those places on my trip next month?

TD

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

Pete <[email protected]> spoke thusly...

> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
>

> > clime
> >
> > \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
> >
> > Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race
> display. --Goldsmith.
> >
> > n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]
>
> Jeez, Penny. Slow down, you'll confuse the boy. One step at a time.
>
> Pete.

misinterpreting "Climes" as "Climbs" does not signify a slower intellectual state when clearly
the word was not in my vocabulary. Penny picked up on that, you however decided to use it as a
form of slander.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Technician thoughtfully penned:
> Pete <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
>>
>> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
>>

>>> clime
>>>
>>> \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
>>>
>>> Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race
>> display. --Goldsmith.
>>>
>>> n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]
>>
>> Jeez, Penny. Slow down, you'll confuse the boy. One step at a time.
>>
>> Pete.
>>

> misinterpreting "Climes" as "Climbs" does not signify a slower intellectual state when clearly the
> word was not in my vocabulary. Penny picked up on that, you however decided to use it as a form of
> slander.

You need your humor meter adjusted too!

p.

Penny S. <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Technician thoughtfully penned:
> > Pete <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> >>
> >> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote

> >> display. --Goldsmith.

> >> Jeez, Penny. Slow down, you'll confuse the boy. One step at a time.
> >>
> >> Pete.
> >>

> > misinterpreting "Climes" as "Climbs" does not signify a slower intellectual state when clearly
> > the word was not in my vocabulary. Penny picked up on that, you however decided to use it as a
> > form of slander.
>
> You need your humor meter adjusted too!
>
> p.

as do you ;-) (it was pretty subtle, and between the lines so i forgive you)
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Trekkie Dad <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> > They're quite desirable when the valley is 90+.
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603004.jpg
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603009.jpg
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603010.jpg
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603011.jpg
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603014.jpg
> >
> > JD
>
> nice pix, any chance I will be passing near any of those places on my trip next month?

Yes, but you's never know it. Ask TJ.

JD

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Technician thoughtfully penned:
> > >>

> > I think you may have meant "Climbs", and they were mostly flats or decents, except the last one
> > that was obviously a climb.
> >
> > Good pics as usual though (why are my pictures always so drab looking).
>
> Travis "clime" is a word. You really need to get out more.
>
> clime
>
> \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
>
> Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race display. --Goldsmith.
>
> n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]

Teacher teacher, can ya teach me? I say just let him flail.

JD

JD thoughtfully penned:
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Technician thoughtfully penned:
>>>>>

>>> I think you may have meant "Climbs", and they were mostly flats or decents, except the last one
>>> that was obviously a climb.
>>>
>>> Good pics as usual though (why are my pictures always so drab looking).
>>
>> Travis "clime" is a word. You really need to get out more.
>>
>> clime
>>
>> \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
>>
>> Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race display. --Goldsmith.
>>
>> n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]
>
> Teacher teacher, can ya teach me? I say just let him flail.
>
> JD

heh, wasn't teaching. I followed your recommendation and "googled" dictionary dot com.

Penny

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

> Trekkie Dad <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
> >
> > > They're quite desirable when the valley is 90+.
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603004.jpg
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603009.jpg
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603010.jpg
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603011.jpg
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061603014.jpg
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > nice pix, any chance I will be passing near any of those places on my trip next month?
>
> Yes, but you's never know it. Ask TJ.
>
> JD

OK, I'm asking.

Hellooo, TJ, are you around? (Google said TJ last posted on May 27.) I'm going to be passing through
Durango and Fruita in mid-July. Current estimates put me in Fruita the 15th or 16th. Any chance I
will be going near the places JD has pictured?

TD

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> JD thoughtfully penned:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> Technician thoughtfully penned:

> >> Travis "clime" is a word. You really need to get out more.
> >>
> >> clime
> >>
> >> \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
> >>
> >> Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race display. --Goldsmith.
> >>
> >> n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]
> >
> > Teacher teacher, can ya teach me? I say just let him flail.
> >
> > JD
>
> heh, wasn't teaching. I followed your recommendation and "googled" dictionary dot com.

You showed him really well, teacher.

JD

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Technician thoughtfully penned:
> > > >>

> > > I think you may have meant "Climbs", and they were mostly flats or decents, except the last
> > > one that was obviously a climb.
> > >
> > > Good pics as usual though (why are my pictures always so drab looking).
> >
> > Travis "clime" is a word. You really need to get out more.
> >
> > clime
> >
> > \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
> >
> > Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race
display. --Goldsmith.

> > n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]
>
> Teacher teacher, can ya teach me? I say just let him flail.

Jeez, you can't spell "fail" either. Furrfu. Western slope types.

Glenn D.

"Trekkie Dad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> > Trekkie Dad <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > nice pix, any chance I will be passing near any of those places on my trip next month?
> >
> > Yes, but you's never know it. Ask TJ.
> >
> > JD
>
> OK, I'm asking.
>
> Hellooo, TJ, are you around? (Google said TJ last posted on May 27.) I'm going to be passing
> through Durango and Fruita in mid-July. Current estimates put me in Fruita the 15th or 16th. Any
> chance I will be going near the places JD has pictured?
>
> TD
>
> --
> [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
> http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

Check your e-mail.

TJ

"Glenn Dowdy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Technician thoughtfully penned:

> > > Travis "clime" is a word. You really need to get out more.
> > >
> > > clime
> > >
> > > \Clime\, n. [L. clima. See Climate.] A climate; a tract or region of the earth. See Climate.
> > >
> > > Turn we to sutvey, Where rougher climes a nobler race
> display. --Goldsmith.
> > >
> > > n : the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time [syn: climate]
> >
> > Teacher teacher, can ya teach me? I say just let him flail.
> >
> Jeez, you can't spell "fail" either. Furrfu. Western slope types.

That's all we needed, a Far Sider throwing in his 1.5 sense.

JD

JD <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> "Glenn Dowdy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > display. --Goldsmith.

> > > Teacher teacher, can ya teach me? I say just let him flail.
> > >
> > Jeez, you can't spell "fail" either. Furrfu. Western slope types.
>
> That's all we needed, a Far Sider throwing in his 1.5 sense.
>
> JD

personally, i thought "flail" was a bit humorous. ;-)