Cost of WW - Canada?

Kerri

Guest
I'm concidering joining weight watchers to lose about 40 pounds. I'm not very good at doing this on
my own. I think I would be better off to join the office one rather than the on-line one.

I live in Canada. Are there any specials right now and how much does weight watchers cost.

Thanks in advance. Kerri

Did you check their website? http://www.weightwatchers.ca/index.aspx

"Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'm concidering joining weight watchers to lose about 40 pounds. I'm not very good at doing this
> on my own. I think I would be better off to join the office one rather than the on-line one.
>
> I live in Canada. Are there any specials right now and how much does
weight
> watchers cost.
>
> Thanks in advance. Kerri

I am in the us so don't know about your prices but try in person meetings
and if that doesn't work you can try another option. I need the meetings
but there are many who do on line or at home and do great, post here often
and you will do fine whichever option you choose. Lee