Cost of WW - Canada?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kerri, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Kerri

    Kerri Guest

    I'm concidering joining weight watchers to lose about 40 pounds. I'm not very good at doing this on
    my own. I think I would be better off to join the office one rather than the on-line one.

    I live in Canada. Are there any specials right now and how much does weight watchers cost.

    Thanks in advance. Kerri

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Did you check their website? http://www.weightwatchers.ca/index.aspx

    "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm concidering joining weight watchers to lose about 40 pounds. I'm not very good at doing this
    > on my own. I think I would be better off to join the office one rather than the on-line one.
    >
    > I live in Canada. Are there any specials right now and how much does
    weight
    > watchers cost.
    >
    > Thanks in advance. Kerri

  3. I am in the us so don't know about your prices but try in person meetings
    and if that doesn't work you can try another option. I need the meetings
    but there are many who do on line or at home and do great, post here often
    and you will do fine whichever option you choose. Lee