Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Crack on rim

Started by Per LöWdin · · Last activity · 23 posts · 1,456 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
5 July 2003
Last activity
10 July 2003
Original author
Per LöWdin
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,456
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Per Löwdin said:

    Hi

    My Mavic 517 rim has developed cracks. I would be utterly grateful for advice on how long I can
    expect it to last. Will it blast on a long down hill? Or just anytime? Or last for years? Include
    two shots of it w1.185.telia.comtillf1.jpg
    w1.185.telia.comtillf2.JPG

    Per user.tninet.seEnglish.html

    Mine did the same thing. P.O.S. I didn't wait around for it to leave me stranded so I can't comment
    on it's life expectancy.

    -Bruce

  2. Did I not write that I have done just that. Never smoked crack, but got a new rim. Per

    "Bill Wheeler" <[email hidden]> skrev i meddelandet
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Per Löwdin said:

    Hi

    My Mavic 517 rim has developed cracks. I would be utterly grateful for advice on how long I can
    expect it to last. Will it blast on a long down hill? Or just anytime? Or last for years? Include
    two shots of it w1.185.telia.comtillf1.jpg
    w1.185.telia.comtillf2.JPG

    Per user.tninet.seEnglish.html

    Per, you strike me as an experience and intelligent biker. Now stop smoking CRACK, ditch that rim,
    and buy an new one. You're Flirting With Disaster <== Name that southern rock band.

    Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  3. Per Löwdin said:

    Did I not write that I have done just that. Never smoked crack, but got a new rim. Per


    I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Thanks for the top post. I really mean that.

    Peace hope you enjoy the West, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as
    a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of
    the world.
    :-]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.