Road Cycling · Public discussion

Crashed my new Gioda

Started by eddykow · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,447 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
24 March 2010
Last activity
25 March 2010
Original author
eddykow
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,447
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It was a beautiful sunny day last Friday and after I completed my "honey-do" list it was time to ride! Got my gear on, headed down the driveway,stopped for a car coming by, put my left foot down, and slipped on the concrete driveway and did the splits(half) with my left leg.Baaaaad move. I can hardly walk, doctor says I'm lucky I didn't tear anything, just stretched and bruised,hope I recover to ride this summer.

  2. OOOOFFFFF...wow. Take care of that leg! Feel better soon!!:eek:

  3. Wow, that looks painful! I hope you get better quickly.

  4. Ouch:eek:!!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Is the bike OK?

  5. ouch! glad you didnt tear anything.
    get well soon

  6. kdelong said:

    Ouch:eek:!!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Is the bike OK?


    Not a scratch on the bike.I couldn't get up for about half an hour, thought I was going to have to call an ambulance but kid next door finally saw me and helped me up. Some day I'm going to laugh at this,but not for a while.

  7. Quoted post said:

    SPAM Removed


    HA HA I'm laughing now. I'm thinking (by the seat of my pants lol) that rubber soled mountain bike shoes would be a better choice for clipless than plastic bottomed road shoes, learned the hard way.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.