Road Cycling · Public discussion

Crashed yesterday... (Warning "adult audience" thread)

Started by Volnix · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,634 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 September 2013
Last activity
9 September 2013
Original author
Volnix
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,634
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So I was comming back from the thrift shop yesterday where I went to get some female underwear for a... hmmm "School project" and I was on my bike crossing the road in order to make a left and cycle home.

    Whilst I was at the traffic light crossing the pedestrian crossing I was on the bike (I did not get off the bike whilst crossing but was just going super slow with one leg on the ground).

    Then -WHAM- a soon to discover "Hillfolk Ho" driving a "bought from government funds for raising crops" money "Ford -[censored] You- Focus" bought to carry the Ho's junk around the city so she would not sweat and stink too and not just -look- like a Hillfolk ho, just tried to speed over the crossing and knocked my front wheel, I fortunately turned imidiately, rolled a bit on the ground and woke up with this:

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]
    Yep, thats my knee... With some dead blood in it...

    So I just told her "just call the [censored] cops". And she said "What do you want the cops for?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I just said again just call the cops. And she goes "Why??? If you are ok "lets just leave it like that"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I told her I just wanna see whose fault it was so I can go home, and she admitted "ITS HER FAULT!"...

    Then out of nowhere, a second fat ho appeared and started chatting to me (I dont think they knew eachother, maybe the Ford-ho beamed her from the Hillfolk ho - planet to "assist" her with her alien hillfolk ho technology i-[censored]-you-phone. (also bought with government funds for raising crops).

    So they started saying something that I might wanna "get some money from them" and that "I smelled like beer" ([censored] yeah I smelled like beer I had 2 cold ones before).

    Since the police did not appear for a good 20 minutes I spent some time explaining her the "problems with her appearance", the "level of her driving skills" and the the "nature of her mentallity" in the best possible "non-sue-able" way...

    Its fortunate that I had a similar event earlier this year, which kinda ended up in a full blown street "bum style" fight so due to this experience I was very "un-sue-able" for the whole duration of the event, I am proud of my self for that.

    So then I just went away because the police was obviously not comming, not unless I called them another 20 times or so... and she goes in her conceiled hillfolk ho accent: "Whats your name?" So I tell her my name and I ask her for hers and she says "That its not my concern"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that I should wait for the "traffic cops"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that happens, which it wont, I hope there will be here having her strapped in her "piece of [censored] government money stolen ford" and carried around town with about 50 broken eggs all over her, and a bad knee.

    Off to the LBS I go now, to check the bike... [IMG]files.cyclingforums.commad.png[/IMG]

  2. Damn! I hope your knee heals quickly. It doesn't look bad, but injuries can be deceptive.

  3. Hurts a bit but if something was broken I would'nt be able to walk I think...

    Just came back from the LBS, the bike is fine! [IMG]files.cyclingforums.comcool.png[/IMG]

  4. When you have an accident, ask for an ambulance.

  5. Quote: Originally Posted by An old Guy [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
    When you have an accident, ask for an ambulance.

    Hi... Thanks for the reply. You are right. I should ask for an ambulance. Thats what I did when I crashed once on a lunchtime ride in Austria. But I am not in Austria anymore, so basically what would happen if I asked for one would be the following.:

    1. I would need to call the police for about 20 times before they actually showed up. Then I would be opted to "sue" or not. If I said that I want to sue, the ho would also sue me for a [censored] reason (like being rude or something) and we would both end up in a jail cell until the court house opens for an initial hearing of the case. Which could be for a week maybe if there was a strike or something at the time. So I would get to spend one week in a filthy drunk booth, with the ho that I crashed with, with some junkies, prostitutes and if not some more "stabby" guys also, waiting for the court house to open again.

    2. If I opted for an ambulance, I would have my bike (at best) thrown in the back of a pick up truck and tossed on a pile of bikes outside of a police station completely damaging it and ofcourse without getting a refund for anything. In the hospital, in which I would have to wait for about an hour at best, unless I was in really bad shape, they would just x-ray me and do a basic physical. I dont like x-rays due to radiation and bone x-rays have lots of radiation. I dont think that they would give me an MRI if I asked for one.

    3. There would be a court case filled, which would run for about a year, for which I would have to spend about 600euros on lawyers and administrative costs, after which they would probably be eventually paid by the ho that crashed me and I would have spend some quality riding time to chat with judges, lawyers and I would have to go to court.

    So basically I did ask for the police just to be on the safe side. The police did not show up. I felt ok and I left. If I was feeling bad I would call for an ambulance without involving the car accident at all. Its not the right thing to do, but its the sensible thing to do.

    When I was in Austria and crashed. The police came over in a traffic accident dedicated van. Had an breath - test. Then a coworker drove me to the hospital. Was immidiately administered. Had some x-rays a, day off work, two six packs of beer at home and a letter later to visit the police station. I had a small interview and a month later I had a letter that I was not responsible for the accident. No drunk booth, no waiting for courts and [censored] law-suits waiting in holding cells...

    Anyway I feel fine now so...

  6. Ah! The benefits of socialism!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.