Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

crazy hot rides

Started by ugly verb · · Last activity · 30 posts · 1,452 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
17 January 2007
Last activity
27 February 2007
Original author
ugly verb
Posts
30
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,452
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–30 of 30
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tamyka Bell said:
    BT Humble said:

    If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him, is
    he still wrong?

    Yes, and why is the lawn not mowed, and why are the bins not
    emptied, and how the hell did you get that stain all down
    your shirt?!

    Because it's a drought and there isn't any grass, because Tuesday is
    bin night, and... err...

    *looks guiltily at enormous stain down front of bicyling T-shirt*

    BTH
    (How did she know?!)

  2. cfsmtb said:
    TimC said:


    And the toilet seat! It's bloody well up!

    Not here, water saving measures are firmly in place. :o

    --
    cfsmtb


    Yeah, the bloody dog drinks it like there's no tomorrow. Have to ration
    him.

    Donga

  3. cfsmtb said:
    TimC said:

    And the toilet seat! It's bloody well up!

    Not here, water saving measures are firmly in place. :o

    yellow, mellow, brown, down?

    I am thinking that perhaps I could relocate the loo and install an old
    fashioned pit drop over the sewer junction. Do-able excet that it is now
    somewhere under 2' of soil in a 20 sq feet of raised garden bed.

    Also has the advantage of an explace to leanthe bicycle after a ride.

  4. Terryc said:

    I am thinking that perhaps I could relocate the loo and install an old
    fashioned pit drop over the sewer junction.

    Unfortunately, if everyone did that the sewer system would stop working. It
    needs something like 85-90% water to flow. It only has a 3º fall along the
    pipes.

    Theo

  5. quote='Tamyka Bell'asterope said:

    Asterope (damned hippy)

    Why have you damned hippy? He's a lovely chap! Even if he
    has antisocial pommy tendencies coming along...[/QUOTE]

    Aww.. tickle me gerkhin.. I am remembered! 😄

    hippy
    - I fight off the pommy influence daily.. even as mates fall by the wayside..
    "It's an EGGPLANT!!"

  6. hippy said:
    Tamyka Bell said:
    asterope said:

    Asterope (damned hippy)


    Why have you damned hippy? He's a lovely chap! Even if he
    has antisocial pommy tendencies coming along...

    Aww.. tickle me gerkhin.. I am remembered! 😄

    hippy
    - I fight off the pommy influence daily.. even as mates fall by the
    wayside..
    "It's an EGGPLANT!!"


    mange-tout hippy, mange-tout!

    --
    Bean

    "I've got a bike
    You can ride it if you like
    It's got a basket
    A bell that rings
    And things to make it look good
    I'd give it to you if I could
    But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

    Remove "yourfinger" before replying

  7. "Bean Long" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    hippy said:
    Tamyka Bell said:

    asterope wrote:
    > Asterope (damned hippy)
    Why have you damned hippy? He's a lovely chap! Even if he
    has antisocial pommy tendencies coming along...

    Aww.. tickle me gerkhin.. I am remembered! 😄

    hippy
    - I fight off the pommy influence daily.. even as mates fall by the
    wayside.. "It's an EGGPLANT!!"


    mange-tout hippy, mange-tout!


    Everything? Even aub^H^H^Heggplant?

  8. Resound said:


    Everything? Even aub^H^H^Heggplant?

    We have lots of eggplants growing nicely this year. Must be global warming or something.

  9. cfsmtb said:
    Resound said:

    Everything? Even aub^H^H^Heggplant?

    We have lots of eggplants growing nicely this year. Must be global
    warming or something.

    Perhaps their aubergines which apparently grow faster...

    :-)

    courgettes anyone?

    --
    Bean

    "I've got a bike
    You can ride it if you like
    It's got a basket
    A bell that rings
    And things to make it look good
    I'd give it to you if I could
    But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

    Remove "yourfinger" before replying

  10. Bean Long said:

    cfsmtb wrote:
    Perhaps their aubergines which apparently grow faster...
    :-)
    courgettes anyone?

    Arrrgh!! Zoo-feckin-kini!!!!! :P

    Dar-ta-bass not Day-ta-bass
    "Parsta" not "Pazta" for Pasta

    Donna not Duvet
    Couch not Sofa

    I do say "cash" rather than "cay-sh" for cache now, even though I read how to pronounce that many years ago.

    They don't "rug up" either, they "wrap up warm".
    There is no "lounge room" only a "lounge"
    It's a "backyard" not a "back garden"! Concrete ain't no garden for starters!

    </rant> 🙂

    hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.