UK and Europe · Public discussion

Crook & Feikh reply

Started by Just zis Guy, you know? · · Last activity · 21 posts · 752 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
22 July 2004
Last activity
27 July 2004
Original author
Just zis Guy, you know?
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
752
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Gawnsoft said:
    Quoted message said:

    That's easy, just assume that I am correct. Works for me ;-)

    Quoted message said:

    Funnily enough, I do. But I like to base any arguments I propose on
    more than assumption. :-)

    Your views have no place in a discussion with Crook & Feikh, then ;-)

    Guy
    --
    May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.