crotch rot

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Pueri Laeta, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Pueri Laeta

    Pueri Laeta Guest

    Never mind crotch rocket - what about crotch rot ?

    The inside of my thighs look like the floor of a butchers shop from where the material from my
    shorts rubs ( this sensation is quite enjoyable - I usually have to rub myself, so having something
    else rubing me is quite.....) I digress.

    Anyway, wiv all the doctors on this forum, how do I stop crotch/ jock rot ?

    Tags:

  2. Furgy

    Furgy Guest

    Sounds like a case of "Hong Kong Dong". It'll just fall off.

    news:[email protected]...