crotch rot

Pueri Laeta

Guest
Never mind crotch rocket - what about crotch rot ?

The inside of my thighs look like the floor of a butchers shop from where the material from my
shorts rubs ( this sensation is quite enjoyable - I usually have to rub myself, so having something
else rubing me is quite.....) I digress.

Anyway, wiv all the doctors on this forum, how do I stop crotch/ jock rot ?

Sounds like a case of "Hong Kong Dong". It'll just fall off.

news:[email protected]...