Cycle Computer Instruction for Giant Revive Series

Hoi Polloi

Guest
I've just bought a second-hand Giant Revive bike, which has a built-in cycle
computer, and I want to know how to use it!

I've worked out how to detach and re-attach the display module and replace
the battery, etc. I've noticed the two "press buttons" on the back, labelled
"set" and "1/2", but, so far, I haven't been able to work out how to set up
the computer for use, and I'm not entirely sure, either, what it's capable
of displaying once it is set up.

Is anyone able to offer a few pointers?

Thanks!

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 00:19:40 +0100, "Hoi Polloi" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I've just bought a second-hand Giant Revive bike, which has a built-in cycle
>computer, and I want to know how to use it!
>
>Is anyone able to offer a few pointers?

A manual exists for it. Your friendly neighborhood Giant dealer should be able
to get one for you.

"Marc Brett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A manual exists for it. Your friendly neighborhood Giant dealer should be
> able
> to get one for you.

My friendly neighbourhood Giant dealer gave me a telephone number for Giant,
and I spoke to a friendly Giant person, who has sent me the instructions.
It's only a couple of sheets, but it's all that required to set up and use
the computer.