> So who's going?
>
> I'm going to be there on Saturday

Wot cycle show?

Mark Thompson said:
> So who's going?
>
> I'm going to be there on Saturday

Wot cycle show?

This one http://www.cycleshow.co.uk/

Excel centre (that there London) this weekend

Bryan

"Mark Thompson"
<pleasegivegenerously@warmmail*_turn_up_the_heat_to_reply*.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
>> So who's going?
>>
>> I'm going to be there on Saturday

> Wot cycle show?

London at Excel -Friday, Saturday & Sunday this w/e
£12 entrance ( £8 for CTC)
I'm going Friday.My ticket arrived this morning but you can pay on line and
collect at the door.

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Bryan wrote:

> So who's going?
>
> I'm going to be there on Saturday
>
> Bryan

If I can't get to the trade session on Thursday (I've a ticket) I'll
probably be there on Sunday.

John B

Bryan said the following on 03/10/2006 15:39:
> So who's going?

I was thinking about it, and you've just prompted me to check the
trains. £51 return as the cheapest on Sunday (without getting across
London)? I don't think I'll be going.....

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

In article <[email protected]>,
Paul Boyd <[email protected].****> wrote:
> I was thinking about it, and you've just prompted me to check the
> trains. £51 return as the cheapest on Sunday (without getting
> across London)? I don't think I'll be going.....

I wanted to go - free ticket - very low cost flights - free
accomodation. There are advantages in being Scots :)

But some lovely people phoned to book 25 bikes on Thursday and 50 on
Sunday so I'll just have to stay at home:-(

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island

I will be there on Saturday.
I'm leading a couple of short local rides, so please come along!

Lunchtime - meet at at the bike park at 12:45 for a 13:00 sharp departure.
The secure bike park is at the east end of the building, ie. other end
from DLR. We're going to a local city farm, which has a great cafe and
lots cheaper than Excel.

End of show - meet at the bike park 17:45 for an 18:00 sharp departure.
Ride along the docks, for a visit to London's only lighthouse at Trinity
Bouy Wharf, then through the bird sanctuary to Canary Wharf.
Drinks and food at the Wetherspoons pub at West India Quay.
The bicycle-less can join by going to West India Quay DLR station.
The Wetherspoons is called the Ledger Building, at the far end of the dock.
Plenty of other nice restaurants on the dock if you fancy something nice.

Paul Boyd wrote on 03/10/2006 17:10:
> Bryan said the following on 03/10/2006 15:39:
>> So who's going?

> I was thinking about it, and you've just prompted me to check the
> trains. £51 return as the cheapest on Sunday (without getting across
> London)? I don't think I'll be going.....

Apparently if you book today or tomorrow via this link:

http://www.send-data.net/firstscotrail/save50_prebooking.asp?mn=6B1D8DC7F6E8

you get 50% off. Not affiliate, no ulterior motive, just trying to help.

Regards

Peter

<><

Peter Scandrett wrote:
> Paul Boyd wrote on 03/10/2006 17:10:
>> Bryan said the following on 03/10/2006 15:39:
>>> So who's going?

>> I was thinking about it, and you've just prompted me to check the
>> trains. £51 return as the cheapest on Sunday (without getting across
>> London)? I don't think I'll be going.....

> Apparently if you book today or tomorrow via this link:
>
> http://www.send-data.net/firstscotrail/save50_prebooking.asp?mn=6B1D8DC7F6E8
>
> you get 50% off. Not affiliate, no ulterior motive, just trying to
> help.

It doesn't apply the discount until you're about to pay at the checkout,
when it gives you a discount of 50% of the total, so don't worry if it
doesn't look as good as it seems: it is in the end.

Assuming my half price tickets to Glasgow get here, that is.