Micheal Artindale said:First, am i correct that the combination of shorts and jersey is called a
bib short?
What you describe would be called a skin suit. Usually worn by roadies
in a time trial situation.
A bib short is a pair of shorts with suspenders built in.
Quoted message said:For those whom have worn them, a few questions.
1) how should they fit? snug, tight, loose?
I buy mine lose enough to be able to bring the front down enough to use
a tree, but the sizing charts all say I should wear a size smaller than
That.
Quoted message said:2) do you, or should you wear anything under them?
A good undershirt, something like:
<http://www.defeet.com/apparel.php?catid=30>
Quoted message said:3) what do you do when you have to make use of a tree (take a pee).
See answer to 1)
Quoted message said:Any other suggestions, I am thinking of getting a pair in the spring.
Wash them after every ride! then again, one shouldnt have to mention
that. I like to treat the padding with ASOS chamie cream but thats one
of those personal preference sort of things.
Once You try Bibs, you'll wounder how you ever put up with regular
shorts getting all bunched up all the time.
Quoted message said:Thanks,
Micheal
Jason