Lets see:
Colorful vs neutral: depends on my mood! I love them both.
Shorts vs bibs: Shorts. I hate having to almost completely undress to get my shorts off when visiting the little girls room, or them bushes on the side of the road. Especially when it's cold out, and the restroom isn't heated.
Padding on the shorts: minimal padding is nice. I have a pair of Pearls that I no longer wear because the excess amount of padding makes me feel like I'm wearing a super, heavy duty fem pad.
Fitted vs loose tops: Right now, loose. The fitted will get worn when the excess ahhhh....fluff gets exercised off my belly. And yes, those shorty baby doll sleeves are an annoying waste. Either you have sleeves, or you don't.
Tags/labels. Nothing more annoying than having the back of your neck scratched to death by those sewn in tags. However I have noticed some have the iron on decal type, like the Under Armour thermals I have.
Black shorts. Perhaps shorts that compliment the jersey? The only womens shorts I can find are black.
Shorts with skirts. Love 'em. I just wish I could remove the skirt if i didn't want to wear it.
Zippers. Please, please, please, would someone make a womens jersey with a full length zipper? Its almost impossible to pull a sweaty, sticky jersey off over your head without pulling you hair out of its ponytail and smashing your sunglasses into your sweaty face and smearing the lenses so bad you can't see.. That's why most of my jerseys are mens.
Pockets. I seldom use the back pockerts on the jersey, but I would love for one to be on the front. My allergies get so bad sometimes that I have to carry kleenex in my hand and sticking it into my glove is kinda gross, and if I tuck some up under the hem of my shorts, its to icky sweaty to use. They also would come in useful for aaahhhh, other small things that are kind of embarassing to drop when you are pulling one out of your tailbag with a bunch of guys standing around. :o
Undies with your bike shorts? GROSS!!!