Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Cycling Forums Clothing

Started by steve · · Last activity · 32 posts · 5,968 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
2 February 2010
Last activity
27 July 2010
Original author
steve
Posts
32
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,968
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–32 of 32
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Any idea when these will be available to purchase?

  2. I would take the two with white centers and black sides. Its hot down in the south! The whiter the better lol.

  3. Mr.Steve,

    These look great. What's the status on them ?

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com11880d1269582181t cycling forums clothing 6 jpg[/IMG] [IMG]cyclingforums.com11881d1269582181t cycling forums clothing 7 jpg[/IMG]

  4. roadhouse said:

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com11880d1269582181t cycling forums clothing 6 jpg[/IMG] [IMG]cyclingforums.com11881d1269582181t cycling forums clothing 7 jpg[/IMG]

    I want one of each of these six but if I had to choose between the two sets, any one with the mainly white bodies with the yellow/black on the sides and shoulders in the right set are it. good stuff and gawd speed.

    I completely agree with this also. I think this design is the most modern and also the coolest (temp wise) to wear. In Texas, black is a NO GO. I really dig the black sides, outlined in gold.
    Put me down for one of those!

  5. Hello,The 5th ones down on the center are looking nice.

  6. To concur with most respondants, I prefer the white jerseys with the black stripes along the sides. Very nice designs!

  7. anything new? will we have them before long?

  8. bump. steve, anything?

  9. roadhouse said:

    bump. steve, anything?

    It was put on hold while we worked through so changes to how the site is run, branding etc... In the next few days i'll contact everyone who has posted here to ensure we have a design 'most' people like 🙂

  10. [FONT=Times New Roman]What length zipper are these going to come with?[/FONT]

  11. Here's something to think about - would you guys list "Cycling Forums" with USPro as a club so that people can wear the kit in races if they are otherwise unattached?

  12. Chavez said:

    Here's something to think about - would you guys list "Cycling Forums" with USPro as a club so that people can wear the kit in races if they are otherwise unattached?

    Possibly, we're in the process of merging with a company from California. Our branding and some other things will change a little, which is why we have put this on hold for now. I don't want to be left with $10,000+ worth of out dated clothing 😉

    regards

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.