Cyclocross Has A Future

in message <[email protected]>, Rex Crater
('[email protected]') wrote:

http://www.cyclo-crossextra.info/in...d=2779&referrer=fotos&referrerparms=beginid=0

Certainly does. Here are my last weekend's pictures:
http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/album/cross_in_carstramon/

And here's my write-up:
http://www.stewartry-wheelers.org/wheelers/story/article_116.html

;; 'I think we should trust our president in every decision
;; that he makes and we should just support that'
;; Britney Spears of George W Bush, CNN 04:09:03

On Nov 24, 3:24 pm, Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>, Rex Crater
>
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
> http://www.cyclo-crossextra.info/index.php?selectie=fotos&taal=nl&dee...
>
> Certainly does. Here are my last weekend's pictures:http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/album/cross_in_carstramon/
>
> And here's my write-up:http://www.stewartry-wheelers.org/wheelers/story/article_116.html
>
> --
> [email protected] (Simon Brooke)http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
>
> ;; 'I think we should trust our president in every decision
> ;; that he makes and we should just support that'
> ;; Britney Spears of George W Bush, CNN 04:09:03

We've had really solid 10-14 fields here in New England too. Seems to
go in cycles though.
Bill C