Health Nutrition and Supplements · Public discussion

Cytomax - where to buy ?

Started by peterwright · · Last activity · 8 posts · 5,390 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Health Nutrition and Supplements
Published
7 March 2003
Last activity
14 November 2003
Original author
peterwright
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,390
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has anyone found a place to buy Cytomax in SA for a good price ?
    I cant believe the amount it costs here versus USA.

    Surely there is a local distributor or retailer who can bring it in for a reasonable price (R<200)

  2. Cytomax and optymax(?), think you might be a supplement junky. Only joking, but do you think that you would make greater gains from training effectivly, perhaps by buying into a coach.

  3. just out of curiousity how much does it cost in SA compared to 40 bucks cost in the states?

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by peterwright
    Has anyone found a place to buy Cytomax in SA for a good price ?
    I cant believe the amount it costs here versus USA.

    Surely there is a local distributor or retailer who can bring it in for a
    reasonable price (R<200)

    Try WWW.DPSNUTRITION.COM OR WWW.MASSNUTRITION.COM, GREAT PRICES.

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by chuy
    just out of curiousity how much does it cost in SA compared to 40 bucks cost in the states?

    It costs R800 for the big tin (1.4kg I think) which is around $100

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by peterwright
    It costs R800 for the big tin (1.4kg I think) which is around $100

    Cytomax is available at PerformanceBike.com and at GNC for about $30.00.

  7. I live in the UK and payed about 35 pounds for a 4.5 tub. I can't get it any more 'cos I lost my contact. Any advice? [email hidden]

    Lee

  8. You could mix up maltodextrin for a lot less...a buddy of mine has Cytomax, but says his home-brew works as well for him. He gets maltodextrin power from a local health food store, adds a GU gel for flavor and sweetness.

    You can also buy in bulk....100 lbs. Found this slideshow:

    http://arniebakercycling.com/free_pdf_articles/ABC%
    20Maltodextrin%20Nutrition.pdf

    Dan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.