Daily WI

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Themom1, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Good work Helen!
    --
    Brenda
    209/177/150 RafL goal 165

    "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not my WW weigh in but I weigh daily with my TANITA scale. Down to 187.8 this morning from 225.
    > What a blast! And this after I had a bad
    >
    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/188.4/145

  3. Weigh to go, Helen. Congratulations. Elaine K

    THEMOM1 wrote:

    >Not my WW weigh in but I weigh daily with my TANITA scale. Down to 187.8 this morning from 225.
    >What a blast! And this after I had a bad

  4. good for you, Lee
    THEMOM1 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not my WW weigh in but I weigh daily with my TANITA scale. Down to 187.8 this morning from 225.
    > What a blast! And this after I had a bad
    >
    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/188.4/145

  5. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks Brenda!
    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good work Helen!
    > --
    > Brenda
    > 209/177/150 RafL goal 165
    >

    > "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Not my WW weigh in but I weigh daily with my TANITA scale. Down to
    187.8
    > > this morning from 225. What a blast! And this after I had a bad
    > >
    > > --
    > > Helen
    > >
    > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    > >
    > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    > >

    > > 225/188.4/145