General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Damn Trolls

Started by David · · Last activity · 30 posts · 701 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 April 2006
Last activity
23 April 2006
Original author
David
Posts
30
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
701
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–30 of 30
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. JMW <[email hidden]> wrote:

    I scribbled:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Emmy, what exactly is your concept of respect?

    Something not due a screaming crybaby like Curt James.

    Ah, yes, you're an enabler of sorts. Just another conduit.

    Conduit. Hmm, I believe that's what you called Om. They don't call me
    Captain Google over in your oft-mentioned rec.arts.bodyart for
    nothing:

    JMW re Om

    "However, you also seem to be one of the few remaining conduits for
    quoting troll posts." From:
    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/e00991b74b1c7c01

    Count yourself, conduit. Post your own information on your troll faq
    tribute. Oh, and thank you, JMW, for correcting your misspelling of
    unconventional. I am pleased see that you can take direction if the
    request is repeated often enough. Well done. Who says you can't teach
    an old dog new tricks?

    Still, you don't seem to take your own lessons to heart. You quite
    often quote those very same individuals you call troll. Call me a
    screaming crybaby 'til you're blue in the face, Emmy, I ask you again,
    does that make you a troll?

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  2. David <[email hidden]> wrote:

    re Basinger

    Quoted message said:

    (yes I'm into Kim as well . .. . she is getting 'on' though -
    looks great for 50!)

    I'll be 44 in August, so 50 is fine! Especially when it's someone as
    bright, beautiful, and well-built as Basinger.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. "Curt James" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    That Pete Guy

    Quoted message said:

    See? YOU have a sense of humor.

    Thank you, thank you...

    Quoted message said:

    And, I suspect, your life does anything but suck. Kudos on your
    attitude and your longevity here in MFW, you (by comparison to many
    Greeks, I imagine) "hands"ome uglyness and silverback epitome of
    worthlessness. Your inner slime and deranged maniac/ness/ are worthy
    of emulation.

    Quoted message said:

    Better?

    That IS a LOT better. I feel better now...

    Quoted message said:

    Waaaait a minute. You know what you really are? A conduit. That's
    right. A conduit for quoting trolls. But you've got good - well, I use
    that term loosely - company in JMW. He's a conduit, too.

    So me and John are conduits? Hmmm....

    Quoted message said:

    Good scribbling here, Mr. Pete...

    That sounds pretty good.

    Quoted message said:

    Now I'm off to the gym and my
    archenemy the treadmill to watch Nelly dance around with half (more
    like 7/8ths) naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
    more feminine than THAT?

    Well... if you impersonate one of those dancing women i could some things
    with you that would defenitely make you more feminin then just watching...

    ----
    Pete

  4. JMW <[email hidden]> wrote:

    re http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

    Listen, Emmy. I can appreciate your interest. Really, I can. I'm a
    sexxxy beast, but as I've told you before: YOU are barking up the
    WRONG tree. Despite all your attention, I'm an avowed and absolute
    heterosexual. Again, you're wasting your time on me. Quit flirting.

    Hth.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  5. Pete said:


    "Curt James" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:


    Now I'm off to the gym and my
    archenemy the treadmill to watch Nelly dance around with half (more
    like 7/8ths) naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
    more feminine than THAT?

    Well... if you impersonate one of those dancing women ...

    Aw, dude, you're gonna make me hurl!

  6. JMWell-well-well-look-who's-one-of-the-few-remaining-conduits-for-quoting-troll-posts

    Quoted message said:
    Pete said:


    "Curt James" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:


    Now I'm off to the gym and my archenemy the treadmill
    to watch Nelly dance around with half (more like 7/8ths)
    naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
    more feminine than THAT?

    Well... if you impersonate one of those dancing women ...

    Aw, dude, you're gonna make me hurl!

    Hurl if you must, Emmy. Maybe you've been sickened by eating your own
    words:

    "However, you also seem to be one of the few remaining conduits for
    quoting troll posts." See:
    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/e00991b74b1c7c01

    I'm one of your so-called trolls, am I not? And, yeah, looks like you
    just quoted a bit of my post there, poopsie.

    Still feel like hurling? Perhaps some Pepto (and not being such a
    hypocritical jerk) might help.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  7. "JMW" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
    Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...

    Curt has no historical perspective. However, when it comes to posting
    pics of yourself, you'll have a hard time competing with Curt. A pair
    of gigantic paws pales in comparison to this:

    Quoted message said:

    http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

    Damn... His deltoids are absent!
    Either that, or a VERY wide angle lens was used.

    Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."
    Many, many people in this NG will convice it is a worthless exercise, but i
    really think you should give them a try.

    ----
    Pete

  8. Pete said:

    "JMW" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
    Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...

    Curt has no historical perspective. However, when it comes to posting
    pics of yourself, you'll have a hard time competing with Curt. A pair
    of gigantic paws pales in comparison to this:

    Quoted message said:

    http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

    Damn... His deltoids are absent!
    Either that, or a VERY wide angle lens was used.

    Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."
    Many, many people in this NG will convice it is a worthless exercise, but i
    really think you should give them a try.

    And if he was a little puffier, it would really help with that
    pincushion look he's trying to develop.

  9. Pete <[email hidden]> wrote:

    re http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

    Quoted message said:

    Damn... His deltoids are absent!

    heh

    Mother Nature is a [censored] at times.

    Quoted message said:

    Either that, or a VERY wide angle lens was used.

    Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."
    Many, many people in this NG will convice it is a
    worthless exercise, but i really think you should
    give them a try.

    Pete

    Thanks. I shall call you Pete the Personal Trainer from now on. Okay,
    I won't and shoulder width is as much a matter of clavicle length as
    it is muscle, imo. Like I said, Mother Nature is a wicked mistress.

    Alright, I said [censored], but you know what I mean. Knowwhuttimean?

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  10. JMWoah-he's-a-comedian! Okay, he's not.
    <[email hidden]> wrote: (snipped here and there)

    Quoted message said:

    "Pete" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    re http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."

    Quoted message said:

    And if he was a little puffier, it would really help with that
    pincushion look he's trying to develop.

    I'll leave the puffiness to you, Emmy, but thanks for the thought.

    In other news:

    Does anyone else see the irony in the idea that someone who has railed
    against so-called trolls posting to this newsgroup would post
    *repeatedly* to a thread titled Damn Trolls and created by someone he
    has defined as a troll enabler?

    Funny, that. It's lost on him, I suspect.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.