Road Cycling · Public discussion

Date Tonight by Bicycle!

Started by oilfreeandhappy · · Last activity · 22 posts · 685 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 June 2006
Last activity
23 June 2006
Original author
oilfreeandhappy
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
685
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yes, actually. Ad the relationship actually was becoming rather serious
    (what a dream come true!). That is untill she revealed she was married.
    :-3(

    - -
    Comments and opinions compliments of,
    "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

    My web Site:
    http://geocities.com/czcorner

    To E-mail me:
    ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

  2. oilfreeandhappy said:

    My wife and I went out to dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant tonight. We
    rode our bikes. She's riding more and more nowadays! Anybody else
    dating with bicycles? Wife or unmarried?
    ---
    Jim
    http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/index.html

    My wife and I ride daily. Wouldn't call it dating. It's more like
    general living and running errands.

    She did not have a Chevy Monza or some other oil caked piece of [censored]
    car when I met her. So I couldn't play mechanic. Still... things worked
    out. We used to ride old Raleigh's from the Carleton factory, now we're
    riding early '80's Trek touring bikes. If she behaves for another 15
    years, we'll move up to Waterfords. If she doesn't <g>, I'll get her a
    Calfee.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.