Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

dear tech: my dingus is broken! how do I fix it?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 6 posts · 526 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 May 2005
Last activity
14 May 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
526
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. dear dingus owner-
    tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
    and all repairs completed before ice out.
    now the mail odor will arrive in september and the LBS has your dingus
    and you by the scrotum.

  2. Quoted message said:

    dear dingus owner-
    tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
    and all repairs completed before ice out.
    now the mail odor will arrive in september and the LBS has your dingus
    and you by the scrotum.

    Nearly redundant.

    Google DIY noseless saddle.

  3. [email hidden said:

    "]dear dingus owner-
    tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
    and all repairs completed before ice out.
    now the [ mail odor] will arrive in september and the LBS has your dingus
    and you by the scrotum.


    Is that to say the mail service stinks?
    Dan

  4. Dan Burkhart said:


    Quoted message said:

    dear dingus owner-
    tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
    and all repairs completed before ice out.
    now the [ mail odor] will arrive in september and the LBS has your
    dingus
    and you by the scrotum.


    Is that to say the mail service stinks?

    The fee-mail service has a certain air about it, that's for sure.

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
    Some gardening required to reply via email.
    Words processed in a facility that contains nuts.

  5. can someone drag out the photos sent in this past ? february? by the
    restorer from the great white north-photos of the newly rebuilt cycle
    and the snow covered streets and pines outside.

  6. May 05 The Dingus 8 takes shape deep in the heart of johnny's
    garage...

    Strippclankerk erkerk erkerk Aw expletive deleted

    Into to the kitchen-

    Brrbrrbrrrdingdingding

    Hello LBS!

    Hi LBS. I broke my dingus 8's 'tube 51'
    (hahaahahah in background)

    aw that's awful dingus. Whaddya do to it?

    I dunno I can't slip it in.

    Try Vaseline epic deodorized Trojan lube?

    Yeah. Still jambs.

    Well, what color 'tube 51' do you need?

    Uh uh. Blue?

    Gnaw no blue. Red, brown, black, gottalotta yellow ones.

    Well, red then.

    Ok. I'll check. Can you hold?

    Oh, sure.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthumpthumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthumpthumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmusicbeginssoundslikemoronmoaningwith4dayconstipationtryingtoevacuatezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplop

    Hi LBS! What can we do for you?

    Uh uh uh I'm waiting to get a 'tube 51' for a dingus 8.

    No kidding! I handle all the Dingus here. What color do you want?

    Well, red.

    Gnaw. No red. Blue or yellow?

    Uh uh uh Blue?

    Sure thing. I'll get one . Can you hold dingus?
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthumpthumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Yeah, I'll hold ohboyanew 'tube 51' wow! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZunhunhunhunhunhunhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmthumpthumpmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmplop
    Dingus! You there?

    Uh yeah?

    We sold the last 'tube 51' in uh February to a guy in
    Minnesota.

    Duhduhduhawaw no 'tube 51's. awwwww

    NOPE hehehe But WE CAN ORDER ONE! From our supplier in Myanmar !!

    Ok. I'll buy one. Any color.

    Cool dingus!! Butt first we need a deposit! $150!

    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gee Mr. LBS, the last one I bought cost $17.98

    Weel dingus, does your dingus 8 have the 'tube' internal star-ring
    adaptor?

    Duhwhat?

    the internal star-ring adaptor stupid!

    Gee, Mr. LBS. Idunno idunno idunno.

    Look, bring your dingus down and we'll check it out.

    Whew $150! Maybe I should go buy...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.