Deda Logo stem angle?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Pete Biggs, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    +/- 10 degrees or what?

    Also, does it come with a shim for 1" forks?

    This info is not on the Deda website or anywhere else online, it seems. It really p's me off that
    manuf's and dealers neglet to provide such =basic= information.

    thanks ~PB

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    > +/- 10 degrees or what?
    >
    > Also, does it come with a shim for 1" forks?
    >
    > This info is not on the Deda website or anywhere else online, it seems. It really p's me off that
    > manuf's and dealers neglet to provide such =basic= information.

    OK, but why not just ride over to your LBS and hold it in your hand before buying?

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    > +/- 10 degrees or what?
    >
    > Also, does it come with a shim for 1" forks?

    Same questions for Ambrosio Lite II (90mm).

    cheers ~PB

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    A Muzi wrote:

    >> This info is not on the Deda website or anywhere else online, it seems. It really p's me off that
    >> manuf's and dealers neglet to provide such =basic= information.
    >
    > OK, but why not just ride over to your LBS and hold it in your hand before buying?

    This assumes they've got it or anything else I want. Then I have to pay through the nose when they
    do. Sorry bike shop blokes, but ever since my favourite shop closed down, online/mail order
    dealers are where I look first. I get much more choice, more stuff for money and learn a lot with
    all the research.

    ~PB