What do you think his chances are??
-Bianchi Bob
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
What do you think his chances are??
-Bianchi Bob
If healthy, pretty good. But I'm not sure about the health. IIRC, he
had to withdraw from some early-season events because of knee granuloma
(whatever that is). He seemed in decent but not spectacular form at
recent hilly classics. My guess: 4th place, upside 3d, downside DNF if
knee acts up. But I'd like to see "Killer" win!
Hell and High Water said:What do you think his chances are??
I think he's a person that remembers too well how close he was on a
day. I hope it doesn't bend his career too much chasing a day already
past. I think his chances are near zero and those slim chances are
built on the misfortunes of others.
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Hell and High Water said:What do you think his chances are??
Chances of what? Starting? Winning GC? A stage?
JT
****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
In article <[email hidden]>,
[email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:Hell and High Water said:What do you think his chances are??
Chances of what? Starting? Winning GC? A stage?
hmmm....
What do *you* think...
Some bright people in this newsgroup.
-Bob
Hell and High Water said:In article <[email hidden]>,
[email hidden] says...Quoted message said:Hell and High Water said:What do you think his chances are??
Chances of what? Starting? Winning GC? A stage?What do *you* think...
I don't know.
JT
****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.