Di Luca the Obvious Winner

But what about Eddy Mazzoleni and Simoni? Surely in a 43 km (26.6
miles - nearly an hour at speed) we have to wonder if it is possible
for Eddy to knock 2 minutes out of Simoni? Schleck probably can't be
caught but Simoni TT's like Chris Horner - like old people..... well
you know.

So, what's the concensus? Will Eddy pull himself back onto the Podium
before he's booted out of the sport for knowing someone that knew
someone that talked to Fuentes on a cell phone?

cyclintom wrote:
> So, what's the concensus? Will Eddy pull himself back onto the Podium
> before he's booted out of the sport for knowing someone that knew
> someone that talked to Fuentes on a cell phone?

Did Bassos sister talk to Fuentes on a cell phone?

In article <[email protected]>, fat-
[email protected] says...
> cyclintom wrote:
> > So, what's the concensus? Will Eddy pull himself back onto the Podium
> > before he's booted out of the sport for knowing someone that knew
> > someone that talked to Fuentes on a cell phone?

> Did Bassos sister talk to Fuentes on a cell phone?

Does he have a dog?

That seems to be the relevant point...

-Bob

In article <[email protected]>,
Hell and High Water <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, fat-
> [email protected] says...
> > cyclintom wrote:
> > > So, what's the concensus? Will Eddy pull himself back onto the Podium
> > > before he's booted out of the sport for knowing someone that knew
> > > someone that talked to Fuentes on a cell phone?

> > Did Bassos sister talk to Fuentes on a cell phone?

> Does he have a dog?
>
> That seems to be the relevant point...

The (alleged) Ullrich code name was "Hijo de Rudicio" for "son of Rudy"
(Pevenage). No dog involved on that one (seems to be an exception though). Since
that's so moronic and obvious the person who thought of it must have been a
vegetable. Therefore it would be more appropriate to call it "Hijo de Radicchio."

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.