did great at work tonight

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my dinner
    with me. This is what I made.

    Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points and
    the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of
    salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.

    I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
    both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.

    I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
    and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
    cheddar cheese kind. I will be grabing a glass of water as
    soon as I finish this e mail.

    i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
    finish before i go to work.

    have a good night an even better week..

    oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole wheat
    carrot muffins. yah me!!!!!!!!

    take care angie

    Tags:

  2. yeah you, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
    > dinner with me. This is what I made.
    >
    > Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    > bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
    > and the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1
    > cup of salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of
    > diet coke.
    >
    > I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    > carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
    > both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
    >
    > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
    > and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
    > cheddar cheese
    kind.
    > I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
    > this e mail.
    >
    > i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
    > finish before
    > go to work.
    >
    > have a good night an even better week..
    >
    > oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
    > wheat carrot
    muffins.
    > yah me!!!!!!!!
    >
    > take care angie

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    WTG Angie!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    Angie wrote:
    > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
    > dinner with me. This is what I made.
    >
    > Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    > bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
    > and the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1
    > cup of salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of
    > diet coke.
    >
    > I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    > carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
    > both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
    >
    > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
    > and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
    > cheddar cheese kind. I will be grabing a glass of water
    > as soon as I finish this e mail.
    >
    > i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
    > finish before i go to work.
    >
    > have a good night an even better week..
    >
    > oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
    > wheat carrot muffins. yah me!!!!!!!!
    >
    > take care angie

  4. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
    > dinner with me. This is what I made.
    >
    >Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    >bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points and
    >the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of
    >salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.
    >
    >I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    >carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
    >both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
    >
    > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
    > and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
    > cheddar cheese kind. I will be grabing a glass of water
    > as soon as I finish this e mail.
    >
    >i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
    >finish before i go to work.
    >
    >have a good night an even better week..
    >
    >oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole wheat
    >carrot muffins. yah me!!!!!!!!
    >
    >take care angie

    Angie,

    You sound to be doing great well done.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/200/182

  5. Angie

    Angie Guest

    still doing good. i brought something to eat with me to work
    again tonight. i was hungry after work so i stopped at
    mcdonalds and got their protein platter the chicken one. it
    is so good. it's a chicken breast with cheese a slice of
    bacon lettuce tomatoes onions, pickles, and tomatoes, there
    is one slice of bacon with it it's low in carbs. not sure of
    rthe other info i am going to check out their website to
    find out.htere's no info about the new low carb menu if
    anyone has any can they please let me know i am interested
    in the chicken one it's my fav

    angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
    > > dinner with me.
    This
    > >is what I made.
    > >
    > >Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    > >bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
    > >and the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1
    > >cup of salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of
    > >diet coke.
    > >
    > >I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    > >carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
    > >both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
    > >
    > > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    > > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
    > > and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
    > > cheddar cheese
    kind.
    > > I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
    > > this e mail.
    > >
    > >i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i
    > >will finish
    before i
    > >go to work.
    > >
    > >have a good night an even better week..
    > >
    > >oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
    > >wheat carrot
    muffins.
    > >yah me!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > >take care angie
    >
    > Angie,
    >
    > You sound to be doing great well done.
    >
    > Ray
    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/200/182

  6. Angie

    Angie Guest

    ps forgot to mentiong day two and still no junk food yahoo

    angie "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > still doing good. i brought something to eat with me to
    > work again
    tonight.
    > i was hungry after work so i stopped at mcdonalds and got
    > their protein platter the chicken one. it is so good. it's
    > a chicken breast with cheese
    > slice of bacon lettuce tomatoes onions, pickles, and
    > tomatoes, there is
    one
    > slice of bacon with it it's low in carbs. not sure of rthe
    > other info i am going to check out their website to find
    > out.htere's no info about the new low carb menu if anyone
    > has any can they please let me know i am
    interested
    > in the chicken one it's my fav
    >
    > angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
    > > > dinner with me.
    > This
    > > >is what I made.
    > > >
    > > >Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    > > >bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
    > > >and the salad was 0
    points
    > > >salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of salad with light
    > > >italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.
    > > >
    > > >I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    > > >carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast
    > > >bar both
    3
    > > >points each. I also had a diet coke.
    > > >
    > > > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    > > > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light
    > > > mayo. and then to top it off i had a few mini rice
    > > > cakes the cheddar cheese
    > kind.
    > > > I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
    > > > this e mail.
    > > >
    > > >i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i
    > > >will finish
    > before i
    > > >go to work.
    > > >
    > > >have a good night an even better week..
    > > >
    > > >oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
    > > >wheat carrot
    > muffins.
    > > >yah me!!!!!!!!
    > > >
    > > >take care angie
    > >
    > > Angie,
    > >
    > > You sound to be doing great well done.
    > >
    > > Ray
    > > --
    > > rmnsuk
    > > 273/200/182

  7. glad you are starting to take things to work, hadn't heard of this platter,
    Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > still doing good. i brought something to eat with me to
    > work again
    tonight.
    > i was hungry after work so i stopped at mcdonalds and got
    > their protein platter the chicken one. it is so good. it's
    > a chicken breast with cheese
    > slice of bacon lettuce tomatoes onions, pickles, and
    > tomatoes, there is
    one
    > slice of bacon with it it's low in carbs. not sure of rthe
    > other info i am going to check out their website to find
    > out.htere's no info about the new low carb menu if anyone
    > has any can they please let me know i am
    interested
    > in the chicken one it's my fav
    >
    > angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
    > > > dinner with me.
    > This
    > > >is what I made.
    > > >
    > > >Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
    > > >bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
    > > >and the salad was 0
    points
    > > >salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of salad with light
    > > >italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.
    > > >
    > > >I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
    > > >carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast
    > > >bar both
    3
    > > >points each. I also had a diet coke.
    > > >
    > > > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
    > > > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light
    > > > mayo. and then to top it off i had a few mini rice
    > > > cakes the cheddar cheese
    > kind.
    > > > I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
    > > > this e mail.
    > > >
    > > >i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i
    > > >will finish
    > before i
    > > >go to work.
    > > >
    > > >have a good night an even better week..
    > > >
    > > >oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
    > > >wheat carrot
    > muffins.
    > > >yah me!!!!!!!!
    > > >
    > > >take care angie
    > >
    > > Angie,
    > >
    > > You sound to be doing great well done.
    > >
    > > Ray
    > > --
    > > rmnsuk
    > > 273/200/182

  8. glad you are starting to take things to work, hadn't heard of this platter,