did great at work tonight

Angie

Guest
Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my dinner
with me. This is what I made.

Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points and
the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of
salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.

I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.

I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
cheddar cheese kind. I will be grabing a glass of water as
soon as I finish this e mail.

i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
finish before i go to work.

have a good night an even better week..

oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole wheat
carrot muffins. yah me!!!!!!!!

take care angie

yeah you, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
> dinner with me. This is what I made.
>
> Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
> bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
> and the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1
> cup of salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of
> diet coke.
>
> I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
> carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
> both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
>
> I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
> country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
> and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
> cheddar cheese
kind.
> I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
> this e mail.
>
> i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
> finish before
> go to work.
>
> have a good night an even better week..
>
> oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
> wheat carrot
muffins.
> yah me!!!!!!!!
>
> take care angie

WTG Angie!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Angie wrote:
> Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
> dinner with me. This is what I made.
>
> Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
> bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
> and the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1
> cup of salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of
> diet coke.
>
> I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
> carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
> both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
>
> I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
> country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
> and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
> cheddar cheese kind. I will be grabing a glass of water
> as soon as I finish this e mail.
>
> i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
> finish before i go to work.
>
> have a good night an even better week..
>
> oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
> wheat carrot muffins. yah me!!!!!!!!
>
> take care angie

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
> dinner with me. This is what I made.
>
>Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
>bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points and
>the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of
>salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.
>
>I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
>carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
>both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
>
> I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
> country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
> and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
> cheddar cheese kind. I will be grabing a glass of water
> as soon as I finish this e mail.
>
>i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i will
>finish before i go to work.
>
>have a good night an even better week..
>
>oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole wheat
>carrot muffins. yah me!!!!!!!!
>
>take care angie

Angie,

You sound to be doing great well done.

Ray
--
rmnsuk
273/200/182

still doing good. i brought something to eat with me to work
again tonight. i was hungry after work so i stopped at
mcdonalds and got their protein platter the chicken one. it
is so good. it's a chicken breast with cheese a slice of
bacon lettuce tomatoes onions, pickles, and tomatoes, there
is one slice of bacon with it it's low in carbs. not sure of
rthe other info i am going to check out their website to
find out.htere's no info about the new low carb menu if
anyone has any can they please let me know i am interested
in the chicken one it's my fav

angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
> > dinner with me.
This
> >is what I made.
> >
> >Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
> >bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
> >and the salad was 0 points salad dressing is 2 points 1
> >cup of salad with light italian salad dressing 1 can of
> >diet coke.
> >
> >I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
> >carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast bar
> >both 3 points each. I also had a diet coke.
> >
> > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
> > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light mayo.
> > and then to top it off i had a few mini rice cakes the
> > cheddar cheese
kind.
> > I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
> > this e mail.
> >
> >i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i
> >will finish
before i
> >go to work.
> >
> >have a good night an even better week..
> >
> >oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
> >wheat carrot
muffins.
> >yah me!!!!!!!!
> >
> >take care angie
>
> Angie,
>
> You sound to be doing great well done.
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk
> 273/200/182

ps forgot to mentiong day two and still no junk food yahoo

angie "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> still doing good. i brought something to eat with me to
> work again
tonight.
> i was hungry after work so i stopped at mcdonalds and got
> their protein platter the chicken one. it is so good. it's
> a chicken breast with cheese
> slice of bacon lettuce tomatoes onions, pickles, and
> tomatoes, there is
one
> slice of bacon with it it's low in carbs. not sure of rthe
> other info i am going to check out their website to find
> out.htere's no info about the new low carb menu if anyone
> has any can they please let me know i am
interested
> in the chicken one it's my fav
>
> angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:59:53 -0500, "Angie"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Well I was really good at work tonight. I brought my
> > > dinner with me.
> This
> > >is what I made.
> > >
> > >Dinner: light turkey sandwich on source one whole wheat
> > >bread with frenches mustard sandwich was about 4 points
> > >and the salad was 0
points
> > >salad dressing is 2 points 1 cup of salad with light
> > >italian salad dressing 1 can of diet coke.
> > >
> > >I also brought a snack which was the following Snack:
> > >carbolight sugar free chocalate bar. and a slim fast
> > >bar both
3
> > >points each. I also had a diet coke.
> > >
> > > I brought a roastbeef sandwich made on a whole wheat
> > > country bun with lettuce tomato cucmber and light
> > > mayo. and then to top it off i had a few mini rice
> > > cakes the cheddar cheese
> kind.
> > > I will be grabing a glass of water as soon as I finish
> > > this e mail.
> > >
> > >i have my water and it's in a 32 oz bottle, which i
> > >will finish
> before i
> > >go to work.
> > >
> > >have a good night an even better week..
> > >
> > >oh yah almost forgeot. no junk food even had no whole
> > >wheat carrot
> muffins.
> > >yah me!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > >take care angie
> >
> > Angie,
> >
> > You sound to be doing great well done.
> >
> > Ray
> > --
> > rmnsuk
> > 273/200/182

glad you are starting to take things to work, hadn't heard of this platter,