General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Did someone leave the door open again?

Started by Zxcvbob · · Last activity · 27 posts · 746 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 April 2004
Last activity
19 April 2004
Original author
Zxcvbob
Posts
27
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
746
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 27
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. -Bob

  2. zxcvbob said:

    -Bob

    Spring Break!!
    --
    Susan N.

    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who
    understand binary and those who do not.

  3. zxcvbob said:


    -Bob

    I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

    nancy

  4. Nancy Young <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    zxcvbob said:


    -Bob

    I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

    Did he boil the ribs, too?

    The Ranger

  5. The Ranger said:


    Nancy Young <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    zxcvbob wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    -Bob

    I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

    Did he boil the ribs, too?

    I don't think he's *that* bad.

    nancy

  6. Nancy Young said:

    I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

    He'll keep leaving the door open as long as you keep leaving
    the seat down.

    There are two sides to this issue ;-)

    --
    John Gaughan johngaughan.netjohngaughan.net
    [email hidden]

  7. John Gaughan said:


    Nancy Young said:

    I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

    He'll keep leaving the door open as long as you keep
    leaving the seat down.

    There are two sides to this issue ;-)

    I don't care about the door. How's about that for a side.

    (laugh) nancy

  8. "zxcvbob" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    -Bob

    Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
    stale fart disguising as a newsgroup.

  9. projectile vomit chick <[email hidden]> spewed in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
    [..] newsgroup.

    One person's breath of air is another's radish-induced
    methane. It's already known which you prefer breathing.

    The Ranger

  10. The Cook <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    zxcvbob said:

    -Bob

    Spring Break!!

    That was over and done with by the beginning of April. The
    college kids all left here to go back to school by 3 April.

    Sandi

  11. zxcvbob <[email hidden]> seeing her/his name in stars wrote
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    -Bob

    Yes, but I have a Raid pest strip hanging right inside
    the door 😉

    Michael
    --
    Deathbed statement...

    "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d.
    December 12, 1968

  12. Dog3 said:

    Yes, but I have a Raid pest strip hanging right inside
    the door 😉

    Is that to catch the RFC trolls before they raid the fridge?

    --
    John Gaughan johngaughan.netjohngaughan.net
    [email hidden]

  13. John Gaughan <[email hidden]> seeing her/his name in stars wrote
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Dog3 said:

    Yes, but I have a Raid pest strip hanging right inside
    the door 😉

    Is that to catch the RFC trolls before they raid the
    fridge?

    Yep. Keep 'em away from the food at all costs.

    Michael
    --
    Deathbed statement...

    "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d.
    December 12, 1968

  14. is there an influx ? I haven't noticed anyone new or
    spamming since I blocked the [censored]-man.

    I must admit though, it is hard to be heard in here. I guess
    it's just a busy group.

  15. projectile vomit chick said:


    Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
    stale fart disguising as a newsgroup.

    heh.

  16. leebee said:

    is there an influx ? I haven't noticed anyone new or
    spamming since I blocked the [censored]-man.

    I must admit though, it is hard to be heard in here. I
    guess it's just a busy group.

    ahh .. Lucas Tam, just found him.

  17. "projectile vomit chick" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "zxcvbob" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    -Bob

    Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
    stale fart disguising as a newsgroup.

    A check of your posting history shows that you normally
    post on pro-drug and pro-Nirvana newsgroups. Sounds like
    you're a pathetic Courtney Love wannabe who thinks it
    hilarious to post on r.f.c. and 'make fun' of us. Of
    course, the only person you're really making fun of is
    yourself, albeit unintentionally. I wonder if you are in
    any state to realize it.

    But don't stop; your inane posts are quite entertaining, and
    also useful as an example of why kids should stay away from
    drugs, at least while they're on Usenet. I wouldn't want my
    kids to sound as dumb as you do.

    wd40

  18. "The Ranger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    projectile vomit chick <[email hidden]> spewed
    in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    arthlink.net...

    Quoted message said:

    heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
    [..] newsgroup.

    One person's breath of air is another's radish-induced
    methane. It's


    already

    Quoted message said:

    known which you prefer breathing.

    How lame of you to edit my post to make your weak comment.

  19. down her throat and puked forth through message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "The Ranger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    projectile vomit chick <[email hidden]> spewed
    in message


    .-"]news:[email hidden].-
    ..

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
    [..] newsgroup.


    One person's breath of air is another's radish-induced
    methane. It's already known which you prefer breathing.


    How lame of you to edit my post to make your weak comment.

    One works with the material at-hand. When one is
    provided material worthy of depth and breadth, one puts
    forth more effort.

    Till then, you're less than navel lint swirling down the
    drain of life.

    The Ranger
    --
    Same ol', same ol'. The lack of imagination escaping with
    regularity from your slimy puddle of cyberspace is
    palpable. Ooze away before someone trains a magnifying
    glass over you and the hiss of your evaporation is like
    some cheap scifi fx.

  20. [email hidden] :

    || is there an influx ? I haven't noticed anyone new or
    || spamming since I blocked the [censored]-man.
    ||
    || I must admit though, it is hard to be heard in here. I
    || guess it's just a busy group.

    I notice that people tend to answer those they know, rather
    than new people. It must be the politics of the group.

    --

    Who bothers to read sig lines?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.