General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Ding Dongs

Started by jack · · Last activity · 24 posts · 330 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 August 2007
Last activity
15 August 2007
Original author
jack
Posts
24
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
330
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–24 of 24
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Omelet said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    (Little Malice) said:
    One time on Usenet said:

    Omelet wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > In article <[email hidden]>,
    > "jack" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > > OK, I TOOK YOUR ADVICE and killfiled every poster with nothing
    > > about food.cooking worth reading for the last week. I now see
    > > about 8 different posters. The real ding dongers posted virtually
    > > nothing over and over and 10 to 30 times a day. MOST of the SPAM
    > > is actually better information and closer to being on the topic of
    > > food.cooking than most of your regular slack jaws.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > > WILL POST the looser list soon. Look for your name if the fooshits.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > > Happy trails from elementairy school.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Considering I've not a 'clu who you are, I consider it no great
    > loss...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Anybody else disappointed because it wasn't a discussion about Ding
    Dongs?

    Quoted message said:

    I am -- I love Ding Dongs, especially frozen! They're a great guilty
    pleasure...

    Gods. I've not had one in years... Thanks for reminding me that they are
    fantastic frozen! It will still be awhile. <sigh>

    EWWWWWW! NASTY! Those things I used to eat when I come home from
    high school with "the munchies." Nasty, nasty, nasty. Eleven year
    old girls with type II diabetes nasty.

    Are you two big time pot smokers?

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Peace, Om


    --Bryan

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    The Truthful Assh0le said:

    Are you two big time pot smokers?

    I've not smoked pot in over 20 years.
    The last time caused an almost fatal panic attack.
    (or at least it felt like it at the time).

    It is not my drug of choice.

    Those who say you can't OD on THC are wrong.
    --
    Peace, Om

    Remove _ to validate e-mails.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson

  3. Omelet said...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    The Truthful Assh0le said:

    Are you two big time pot smokers?

    I've not smoked pot in over 20 years.
    The last time caused an almost fatal panic attack.
    (or at least it felt like it at the time).

    It is not my drug of choice.

    Those who say you can't OD on THC are wrong.

    TOO much buzz!!!

    http://www.tinypic.com/63htt87.jpg

    --
    Andy
    Amsterdam, NL, 2000
    http://www.cannabiscupwinners.com/hightimescupwinners.htm#2000

  4. "Omelet" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    (Little Malice) said:
    One time on Usenet said:

    Omelet wrote:

    > In article <[email hidden]>,
    > "jack" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I am -- I love Ding Dongs, especially frozen! They're a great guilty
    pleasure...

    Gods. I've not had one in years... Thanks for reminding me that they are
    fantastic frozen! It will still be awhile. <sigh>
    --


    OKAY, my Ding Dongs are mixed nuts, dried peas, asian stuff. We are
    definately not talking about the same ding dong!!

    e,

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.